Dodge Challenger Forum banner

421 - 440 of 476 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,897 Posts
^... as soon as 14 Trillion in reparations are payed. Damn the blue eyed devil...Malcolm X

Oh, I get it. Sins of the father. Like on Star Trek.
-John

·
Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
3,810 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
The headlines say it all. Don't bother to read unless you are bored and want to puke. Both on the same site, at the same time on the same day... today. New Jersey has to be the most censored up state in the country.

v
v
v
v
v
v

Ha! You can’t shock me! I live in Illinois and we’ll go head to head with anybody for liberalism! State debt? #1! Tax and Spend is our state motto!

·
Premium Member
2014 SRT-8
7,950 Posts
I had the exact opposite happen in Cancun,Mexico. I got caught caught in a riptide and traveled about 1 1/2 miles till I got to the inlet which was a Club Med and was able to get to shore and walked into a nudist resort. I had no money on me so I had to walk back to my hotel and by the time I got back my wife was freaking out because she could not find me.

·
Premium Member
17,905 Posts
I had the exact opposite happen in Cancun,Mexico. I got caught caught in a riptide and traveled about 1 1/2 miles till I got to the inlet which was a Club Med and was able to get to shore and walked into a nudist resort. I had no money on me so I had to walk back to my hotel and by the time I got back my wife was freaking out because she could not find me.
That's a helluva story Dave.

·
Registered
2009 Limited SRT8, Brilliant Black ⚫, Centerforce Clutch, BMR susp., Belanger Headers, Lowered
594 Posts
..force racing sounds like there going to sit out for the year. Word in the pits .. I'm ok with that

·
Premium Member
17,905 Posts
421 - 440 of 476 Posts