Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,445 Posts
That was a very good read. So were the comments below. Yikes, some people are haters, I didn't realize how many pansies, silly non American muscle lovers there were in this country! Painful to read those comments. Many who didn't grow up in the '60's & early '70's just don't get it, and never will!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
A very good read. :smileup:

As far as the comments, I stay away from reading the comments of most articles because those people have no idea how to have an objective discussion of differing opinions. It's either full on love and the hell with anyone else or full on hate no matter what is said. A lose-lose situation. So sad that our society has become this way.

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,445 Posts
A very good read. :smileup:

As far as the comments, I stay away from reading the comments of most articles because those people have no idea how to have an objective discussion of differing opinions. It's either full on love and the hell with anyone else or full on hate no matter what is said. A lose-lose situation. So sad that our society has become this way.
You make a good point! The internet has allowed people to hide and make nasty comments without being face to face with anyone. What a waste of time and energy. I don't usually read those comments, and now I will make a point not to read them anymore!

·
Premium Member
21,659 Posts
A feat of engineering for sure.
I still believe that this masterpiece will get into the hands of some who won't respect it.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
A feat of engineering for sure.
I still believe that this masterpiece will get into the hands of some who won't respect it.
Without a doubt, Mike. Texting while driving a Prius is flirting with disaster, yet most don't give it a second thought....

·
12,990 Posts
Nice article, Thanks for sharing.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,699 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
The HellCat solidified a change in career for me, Dodge is the car company I want to work for now , the 707 hp Charger and Hellcat reminds me of how Dodge did things back in the late 60s and early 70's (I wasn't around then this is from what I've read and researched) , ok minus the somewhat hefty price tag, I'd make the HellCat non limited production though and offer a Hellcat stage 1 and 2 for the enthusiast who believe 707 hp isn't enough. I'm going to try to get into a service writer position but I also know I could sell the hell out of the product. That car gets me so excited whenever I see a video or write up of it, I wish I was one of the lucky few who could have one I think I would open up my living room with a roll up door to park it inside , im serious.

·
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,445 Posts
The HellCat solidified a change in career for me, Dodge is the car company I want to work for now , the 707 hp Charger and Hellcat reminds me of how Dodge did things back in the late 60s and early 70's (I wasn't around then this is from what I've read and researched) , ok minus the somewhat hefty price tag, I'd make the HellCat non limited production though and offer a Hellcat stage 1 and 2 for the enthusiast who believe 707 hp isn't enough. I'm going to try to get into a service writer position but I also know I could sell the hell out of the product. That car gets me so excited whenever I see a video or write up of it, I wish I was one of the lucky few who could have one I think I would open up my living room with a roll up door to park it inside , im serious.
So are you saying you like the Hellcat?? Ha! Enjoyed your post!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts