Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up the reaper from the resonator delete. Dam, I like that noise. Along with the k&n cai & functional scoops all the air molecules will be flowing. Catch can should be here soon, then I'm done.Anyone thinking about deletion-DO IT.....:smileup:

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
One of the best inexpensive mods there is IMO! Unleash the power of that Hemi!

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
Don't kid yourself...you're never done. There will always be something else down the road. But that's a good thing. :smileup:

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,416 Posts
Deleted mine and haven't looked back... the sound gets almost as many compliments as the Hemi orange paint!

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Just picked up the reaper from the resonator delete. Dam, I like that noise. Along with the k&n cai & functional scoops all the air molecules will be flowing. Catch can should be here soon, then I'm done.Anyone thinking about deletion-DO IT.....:smileup:
That was my first step on the exhaust. About a year later, I replaced the stock mufflers with Flowmaster 40's--a little louder and a little lower rumble.

·
12,989 Posts
Don't kid yourself...you're never done. There will always be something else down the road. But that's a good thing. :smileup:
^^^^^^ 2X to that!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts