Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is wrong with Dodge? where is the supercharge Hellcat ? I'm so disappointed . I was hoping to get some news for that new motor, nothing ,nada. Don't get me wrong, the new scat pack is great but if i'm going to change, i want the biggest baddest motor i can get. I really like the Sublime green, i'm not sure what to do. :smiledown::4-dontknow::Wow1::sad:

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I was really kinda hoping to hear something about the Hellcat during the 2015 reveal as well, but I didn't expect to so I wasn't disappointed when there was no news :shakehead:

But then again, I'm fairly certain I'm not going to fall into a big bag of $70,000 dollars any time soon. I just want to see the thing and get more information! All these teaser pictures and videos are killing me. The best I'm hoping for when I upgrade is an R/T or SRT Core. Now with the new 2015 looks I'm not sure which way I'll go from there, although my initial feeling after seeing some of the changes were not overly positive, so I may be hoping for a 2014 at best when I do upgrade.

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
SRT info will come later, probably this summer, although I don't know that an actual release date has been set yet.

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts
3,961 Posts
This was a dodge unveiling not an SRT one, no SRT info was slated to be released at NY. Hellcat will be released as well as all SRT info for 2015 in May/June timeframe

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
SRT is its own brand, so they will be doing their own reveal. Yep I dont think that I will be able to afford a $70K car.

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
SRT is its own brand, so they will be doing their own reveal. Yep I dont think that I will be able to afford a $70K car.
While I don't think it will be priced at a point that I will be buying one I hope that it achieves top dog status in the muscle car war with Ford and Chevy.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
While I don't think it will be priced at a point that I will be buying one I hope that it achieves top dog status in the muscle car war with Ford and Chevy.
I hope that the wait will be worth it. I also hope that it kicks major ass!!:smileup:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Doubtful the new SRTs will be within financial reaching distance for me either, but I'm definitely hoping they come out on top of the muscle car wars, too.

Are they really going to be in the $70K range? If that's the case, I wonder if they'll be produced in smaller numbers than the SRTs at present. Maybe there are more people that can afford a $70K car than I realize...?? I was hoping that they'd keep the new SRTs no more than $10K higher than the ones on the lots right now (not that I could even afford that, in all honesty). Wishful thinking?

·
Registered
917 Posts
At that price point there won't be many takers and I am sure they will limit production. This is more of a halo type thing... not a volume car. May never even see one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts