Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, I can't believe I'm the first to post this but,
Where is your factory supercharged car?
The answer to the Z/28, and [cough] 13-14 SVT Cobra is 15 HP? And a shaker hood mind you.
Guess I don't feel so bad.

Attachments

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,686 Posts
You're not the first to post this observation and you're probably expecting some pretty heated responses. While I won't take the bait, I will try to answer your question

The Hellcat debut has been pushed back to June. Come back then and share in the excitement with the rest of the ChallengerZ community.

Welcome to the Z!

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Good question, looks like it'll be at least another year. Have to rely on the aftermarket for now. Doesn't much matter to me though, all those cars are out of my budget anyway haha!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're not the first to post this observation and you're probably expecting some pretty heated responses. While I won't take the bait, I will try to answer your question

The Hellcat debut has been pushed back to June. Come back then and share in the excitement with the rest of the ChallengerZ community.

Welcome to the Z!
Thanks, been on the Z...last time I asked,
"Unveiling has always been planned for spring fest in SoCal in March, unveiled for the first time to enthusiasts like us, pretty cool, then it will be at the NYIAS after that..."

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts
3,961 Posts
Debut got pushed from SF to May/June... End of may/beginning of June press release, never was expectation of hellcat at NYIAS. Looking forward to 650+ hp

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Folks, I can't believe I'm the first to post this but,
Where is your factory supercharged car?
The answer to the Z/28, and [cough] 13-14 SVT Cobra is 15 HP? And a shaker hood mind you.
Guess I don't feel so bad.
Not sure what the issue is. The Challenger has been lagging behind Ford and Chevy in the hp wars since it re-appeared. Not sure what a factory supercharged Challenger has to do with it. We have a lot of members here who have added superchargers and achieved great results and will hold their own against the Camaros and Mustangs.

A shaker hood does little to improve performance, maybe cooler air to the intake and engine cooling, these days since the cars are fuel-injected as opposed to carbureted.
:4-dontknow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts