Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,603 Posts
I only use pure premium gas in my Scat. Works great! In fact that is all I used in my previous two challengers.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,603 Posts
How do you even find ethanol-free gas? I'd love to give it a go, but not sure if there are any gas stations carrying it around here.
A lot of it depends on which State you live in. I used to be sure and buy my pure premium gas in NE before I crossed the state line into Colorado. They never had any pure premium. Now I can find it in some stations where I visit in CO.

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Hellraisin Scat Pack
2,916 Posts
Would this gasoline type work with my vehicle? Guys at work are telling me to try it .. I use 91 grade….
After moving to AR in Aug. 2020 my 2018 Hellcat got fed mostly 91 ethanol free. Then my 2020 Scat Pack. I wanted so much to experience a change for the better using ethanol free 91 but I didn't notice any.

91 ethanol free is about a nickle more expensive than 91 E10. However, the price difference is really no big deal.

You can certainly try 91 ethanol free gasoline in your car. If you notice any benefit well, at least you know.

I wanted to try 93 in the Hellcat and then the Scat Pack but never had a chance. Could not find any 93 around here and I never drove either car anyplace where 93 was available.

·
Registered
2018 Dodge Challenger T/A 392
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
After moving to AR in Aug. 2020 my 2018 Hellcat got fed mostly 91 ethanol free. Then my 2020 Scat Pack. I wanted so much to experience a change for the better using ethanol free 91 but I didn't notice any.

91 ethanol free is about a nickle more expensive than 91 E10. However, the price difference is really no big deal.

You can certainly try 91 ethanol free gasoline in your car. If you notice any benefit well, at least you know.

I wanted to try 93 in the Hellcat and then the Scat Pack but never had a chance. Could not find any 93 around here and I never drove either car anyplace where 93 was available.
I’ll try 91 non ethanol when I get closer to E I just wanted to make sure I wouldn’t get a knock in the motor. Just being safe than sorry…

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
How do you even find ethanol-free gas? I'd love to give it a go, but not sure if there are any gas stations carrying it around here.
You live near a Buc-ee's?

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
1 - 20 of 46 Posts