Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a rare Saturday off, so my family and I went to the Northeast Rod and Custom Show in Oaks, PA. Such a great show! There was a little bit of everything....but these are just a few of the pictures I took. The last one is of me with Brett Wagner from "Pass Time"....he was signing Autographs. Richard Rawlings from "Fast & Loud" was also there, but it was a 2 hour wait to get his Autograph. Fun Day though!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,649 Posts
Great pics. looks like you had a fun day.

·
Now that was dumb!
6,005 Posts
Great pictures Susie! Thanks for sharing them.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Looks like you had a ton of fun Susie, thanks for sharing your adventure :smileup:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,430 Posts
Those were great pictures, Susie. Really enjoyed them. Richard Rawlins would have been interesting to meet. Watch Fast n Loud a lot. I don't think I will ever even be at the same event as him! Sounds like a great time with your family!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
It was a great time...took over 50 pictures and yes, I would have really liked to have met Richard Rawlings, but my 13 year old had zero interest in waiting 2 hours standing in line.

·
Premium Member
396 Posts
Great pics !! thanks for sharing! I like the neon signs in front of the 68 Charger and SHAKER 70 CUDA...I wonder if any of those cars might be at the "World of Wheels" show in Boston next week?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Thanks for sharing the pictures of all my favorites

·
Registered
614 Posts
Very nice pictures Susie! Thanks for posting them up. Looks like you guys had fun.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Great stuff Susie! Where's your ring bling? Gotta compete with Mr. Brett!!! Did you get to see Ken Herring too???

I miss Pass Time! They used to have it on Speed Channel on DirectTV and we used to watch it every night. Even my non-car oriented daughter got into and used to do pretty good guessing times - although her system wasnt based on car specs or anything it was based on "car prettiness" - shocking thing is she won as often as she lost - maybe that says more about my lack of skills....

Any way, then Speed Channel got bought out by Fox (at least on our system thats what they said) and they pulled the show. Supposedly Fox was devoting a channel to their version of motor racing and car programming but we're lucky if we get more than 10% of that kind of content these days - totally bites.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Great stuff Susie! Where's your ring bling? Gotta compete with Mr. Brett!!! Did you get to see Ken Herring too???

I miss Pass Time! They used to have it on Speed Channel on DirectTV and we used to watch it every night. Even my non-car oriented daughter got into and used to do pretty good guessing times - although her system wasnt based on car specs or anything it was based on "car prettiness" - shocking thing is she won as often as she lost - maybe that says more about my lack of skills....

Any way, then Speed Channel got bought out by Fox (at least on our system thats what they said) and they pulled the show. Supposedly Fox was devoting a channel to their version of motor racing and car programming but we're lucky if we get more than 10% of that kind of content these days - totally bites.
Haha! Thanks Andres! I definitely can't hold a candle to Brett Wagner in the bling department! Poor guy got soooooo tired of answering questions about "Pass Time" and where is Ken Herring....by the end of the day he was done! Nice guy though.

We miss "Pass Time" too. It was on around dinner time over here in PA so we would watch it while we sat down to eat......dinner is so boring now!

Brett said he is working on 2 shows....wouldn't say what network, but that they were about ready to tape. Between "Pass Time" and "Pinks All Out" being nixed, we are going through withdrawals over here!!

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
I just now saw this... Awesome pics Susie ! Thanks for sharing ! I really love the '68 Charger. What an awesome design that was. Seeing these pictures just made my morning cuzz I'm lookin out my kitchen window and I SEE SNOW AGAIN !!!!!

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
Beautiful photos of some really awesome cars! Thanks for posting and sharing the pics, Susie!

:rep:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts