Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
I don't own a Mopar 10, but, I have a real thing for the car and it's accessories(mine is a 2010 R/T Plus). Keep my name handy. I can't pull the trigger on this now, but, will busy myself putting some money aside for the purpose of buying these. I'll stay in touch.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't own a Mopar 10, but, I have a real thing for the car and it's accessories(mine is a 2010 R/T Plus). Keep my name handy. I can't pull the trigger on this now, but, will busy myself putting some money aside for the purpose of buying these. I'll stay in touch.
Sounds good, lemme know. I was stockpiling parts too. Put the mopar 10 pistol grip on the 14 I just grabbed up.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sounds good, lemme know. I was stockpiling parts too. Put the mopar 10 pistol grip on the 14 I just grabbed up.
I have put one on my 2010. You've got to like the nostalgia factor:)
I'm just awaiting my disability. I'll have the dough in total by Friday the 18th. If $$ is sooner or I'm able to scare it up another way I'll contact you immediately. The 18th is solid though, no later!
I'm stoked.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have put one on my 2010. You've got to like the nostalgia factor:)
I'm just awaiting my disability. I'll have the dough in total by Friday the 18th. If $$ is sooner or I'm able to scare it up another way I'll contact you immediately. The 18th is solid though, no later!
I'm stoked.
I would need a total with shipping. It's going to (postal code) V9B 6W2 Victoria, BC CANADA
I don't need them right away. I'll trust you to find a delivery that is reasonable. Ciao!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I would need a total with shipping. It's going to (postal code) V9B 6W2 Victoria, BC CANADA
I don't need them right away. I'll trust you to find a delivery that is reasonable. Ciao!
I can pull the trigger now.

Mark 1-250-732-8033 Call me not sure we can do much this weekend, an etransfer maybe. Let me know, If you want to wait till Monday, all good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts