Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a driver ran a red light and totaled my 2010 detonator yellow rt last year, a f'n stupid deer takes out my 2011 Gwe srt...the challenger gods are telling something....

Attachments

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,651 Posts
Damn that sucks, at least you are ok.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,513 Posts
Bummer, looks like a lot of damage.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,432 Posts
Oh my gosh, that is just terrible. Your car is/was so beautiful. I am so sorry. I hope it can be fixed soon and to your satisfaction. I also had someone run a stop sign and plow into me a few years ago. Scary thing to go through. Good that you are okay.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Oh that is rough to look at! Glad you are ok though, hope you get that thing fixed up soon! :str:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Being emotionally attached to my car makes this hurt even more. Gonna cost ~$18k to repair and on top of that, I won't have it back until early August! The situation just sucks!

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,963 Posts
So sorry to see this! I hope it gets fixed as good as new....although this is tough emotionally - it is more important that you are not physically hurt.

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
That sucks man, I am sorry. I think the Mopar gods are telling you hellcat. Outrun the deer.

Glad your not injured, at least physically.

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts

I am really sorry to see this. I hope they fix it right and to your satisfaction.

·
12,989 Posts
Sorry to hear that, it real sucks.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Oh that is so painful to look at! You most definitely have been through the ringer with your Mopars. This is a sucky situation, especially since it will take most of the Summer to get your baby back. UUGGHH!! Really, really sorry.

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
That is not a pretty picture to look at for long. Glad your OK and hopefully, a respectable body shop will make it like new again. Good luck !

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
Dang that stinks, hope you can get that car fixed and back on the road soon.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Good to hear you're ok. Hopefully you'll get your Challenger back better than before. I would have taken the deer home and made some deer chilli out of him!!!

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
sorry to hear...that's a tough pic to look at. Could have been worse...keep that in mind so good luck to getting her fixed and back on the road.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts