Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks, after much thought and debate I did indeed trade my challenger yesterday. With the growing size of family and what I have planned for the future, the car did not fit into those plans. (Hard to haul landscaping material). You guys have been great and I have learned alot and I love the day to day banter between members. For those of you on other forums my handle is Dtruck96. I will be posting some stuff up in the classifieds so be on the look out. Take care everyone and keep it between the ditches.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,539 Posts
Sorry to hear that, but life does happen and you have to do what is best for you and your family. Stop in from time to time and see what's going on. You're always Welcome! Good Luck!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,445 Posts
My best to you, I know it would be difficult to have a Challenger with a growing family! Hope you enjoy your truck!!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Sorry to see you go....but life happens! Good luck and maybe we'll see you back here one day!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Best of luck to you. I know what you mean by family needs, only mine is now the opposite as the kids move out. (just sold our Mustang as we have too many cars)

·
Now that was dumb!
6,005 Posts
Understandable and good luck! Awful hard to fit a oak tree in the trunk.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Good luck, maybe the next owner will join the forum and show more respect for it and not call it a Chally!!!

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
I hate to see someone having to sell their Challenger, but just like everyone else has said: You have to do what's best for your growing family. And don't forget...you're always welcome to drop in once in a while. And who knows, maybe another day and time you could be driving a Challenger once again.

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
Bummer about selling the Challenger but the Family comes First! Hope you are getting a 4 door Ram for hauling your materials, LOL! Take care and stay in touch!

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
Good luck to you and your family!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts