Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Ryan Brutt is a self-proclaimed Automotive Archaelogist and contributed this story to Cars in Barns. Ryan said while talking with a friend in Wisonsin, he mentioned seeing an old Charger sitting in a small lake town not far from their conversation. So, Ryan hopped in his car, headed to the town and drove up and down every street. He eventually gave up, but on his way back to the main road noticed a 'Cuda stashed in some trees. The owner wasn't home, so Ryan tried again the next week.

The following week, upon pulling up to the house, Ryan couldn't believe his eyes. The 'Cuda was still outside, yet this time, the garage door was open and inside sat yet another 1970 'Cuda! The owner was happy to let him grab these photos. The 'Cuda in the garage is a 1970 340 with 4-speed, one of 2,372 made. The car outside was also a '70 340 car, but with auto trans, one of only 1,788 made. The owner used the car as a parts car in the '80s.

Ryan eventually picked up his chin and left after telling the owner to think of him if he ever wants to sell. " I drove away thinking about how this all started with a story about a Charger by a lake."

See more pics...

·
Registered
614 Posts
What a cool article...thanks for posting.

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Holy Cow! That guy is sitting on a gold mine! The 'Cuda out in the weeds made me cry!

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
I don't know what the other side looks like but from this angle that Cuda looks very restorable. Hopefully someone will get it that will actually get the job done. Although I also know how that goes I just got rid of two of my 68 Dart's that's I've owned since the 80's, time has a way on sneaking by and you always plan to get to that restoration eventually.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Glad to hear you guys enjoyed my Adventure. There are many more where that came from coming up in the future.

·
12,990 Posts
Wow!! What a find, thanks for sharing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts