Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday on the way to pick up my sons from school there was a guy flying up beside me in a 240sx. This was a real beater. I'm talking the body panels were all different colors from other vehicles. The biggest fart can you can imagine that was loud and obnoxious and bellowing smoke like a diesel when he would rev it. He caught up with me and kept revving and trying to egg me on, but I don't usually do the race on the street thing. I had a bad experience where I actually wasn't racing, but had my license snatched for 2 months. At the next light he yelled over if I wanted to run it,( in a school zone and slammed with traffic mind you). I told him that I was good and in no need of a race. Then he started trashing the Challenger! I explained that I didn't need to show-off and that my tires cost more than his car was worth. The light turns green and he high revs.......pops the clutch...... and ......................STALLS! I looked over and laughed and told him he needed to learn to drive his car before he "Challenges" ANYONE to a race. I let him know that all I had to do w to beat him was let my foot of the brake. LOL I tried to snap a pic of his car to show everyone.

·
Premium Member
39,846 Posts
Young, dumb, and full of ......

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
HAHA!!! Our cars can scare the crap out of imports just by standing still!

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
Yup - you nailed it. It isnt a kill, its a suicide - LMAO!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Aw, poor fella went and embarrassed himself! Probably went and raced a Little Tikes car to make himself feel better! lol :D

·
Here Comes Trouble!
1,631 Posts
OMFG.... I'm trying to not eject coffee out of my nose all over my laptop.

·
Registered
23,118 Posts
Proof that there continues to be no shortage of idiots out there. I have to wonder at all the people that want to race in traffic, I figure they must have watched too many F&F movies and actually believe you can drive through traffic at high speed. Maybe he learned his lesson, but somehow I doubt it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.