Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined this forum in 2010. I would check it out occasionally thinking one day I would own a Challenger. In 2006 purchased a Charger SRT8. Two days ago I traded it in on a 2014 Challenger. I didn't mean to. I was there only change oil.

When I saw this beauty, red with gray stripes SRT I had to have it. The wheels alone blew me away. I kept my Charger in excellent condition. Garage kept. But over 115,000 miles I knew it was a matter of time. The only thing I miss so far is the sound of my Charger. I had Zoomers and always loved the sound. This is almost silent to me.

There you have it.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,654 Posts
Welcome back from AZ.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,516 Posts
Hello from Strasburg, VA

Hello and Welcome to the 'Z' from the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. :4-wavey: Enjoy your Ride and the Site! You'll find some knowledgeable and friendly people to answer your questions or just entertain you. Glad you could join us!

Congratulations on your new Ride! Enjoy!

·
12,989 Posts
Welcome from north N.J.

·
Registered
22,658 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Time to research pricing on Zoomers for this bad boy.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Welcome to the Z :smileup:

Good luck getting a good deal on some Zoomers, you'll have that proper exhaust note soon! :D

·
<<< Bending Time & Space >>>
16,093 Posts
:Racing:Hello and Welcome from Michigan. Enjoy the forum !!!:Racing:

·
Seeing red
14,951 Posts
Welcome to the Z from New Mexico! You have found the absolute best spot for a Challenger lover to be except for behind the wheel! Enjoy the ride! I agree, the stock exhaust note on Challengers leaves much to be desired for a true car person. You'll love the zoomers.

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,963 Posts
Welcome to the Z from Key West! Zoomers are awesome - and they sound great on a Challenger....Enjoy!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Central Ohio...glad to have you back on board

1 - 20 of 25 Posts