Dodge Challenger Forum banner

641 - 660 of 703 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
How lucky can you get in setting up a photoshoot? Even the cargo trailers' shade of orange is just about spot on to the your cars' paint job. I absolutely believe the "Stars Were Aligned" the day you found out about this trailers existance, got your car and then took these photos. Very cool!

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,043 Posts
How lucky can you get in setting up a photoshoot? Even the cargo trailers' shade of orange is just about spot on to the your cars' paint job. I absolutely believe the "Stars Were Aligned" the day you found out about this trailers existance, got your car and then took these photos. Very cool!
Thank you! One of the guys in the local club found it and posted some pics. It's like that mural was made for this shoot.

·
Registered
420 Posts
7153FBAE-A419-48FC-B3A1-1E282B2E8542.jpeg

·
Registered
3,313 Posts

After reviewing all of the Pics on this thread I finally have a Pic of my own to post.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #649

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
View attachment 249318

After reviewing all of the Pics on this thread I finally have a Pic of my own to post.
Excellent shot and welcome to the crowd of "rear end" fanatics! That is the view that many of you guys with the V8's will show to the competition I'd suspect. I also have to humbly say thanks for the Likes. I really do love to take photos showing the "character" of our cars by framing out portions of them you don't really focus on normally.

[(y)(y)] to you sir!! Stay safe out there and enjoy the Easter weekend as best you can.

·
Registered
3,697 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Nice rear end!!!!

After those likes you have given me, maybe I should cut down on the photography hobby??????
Thanks!
Keep those Pics coming! Really, they are so much a representation of the beauty and wonder of where you live! Dodge really should have you as a spokes person as to how well your car make everything around it that much more Beautiful!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Excellent shot and welcome to the crowd of "rear end" fanatics! That is the view that many of you guys with the V8's will show to the competition I'd suspect. I also have to humbly say thanks for the Likes. I really do love to take photos showing the "character" of our cars by framing out portions of them you don't really focus on normally.

[(y)(y)] to you sir!! Stay safe out there and enjoy the Easter weekend as best you can.
Thank You!
Happy Easter to You as Well!

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
You keeping busy today ????? lol
I think my fingers are going to Fall Off from all the Clicks!
Your Ride is so Unique in its Retro look. I'm sure I have said this before about your car in another thread. You have taken Custom to a New Level!
Your car should be in a magazine!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #655
Thanks!
Keep those Pics coming! Really, they are so much a representation of the beauty and wonder of where you live! Dodge really should have you as a spokes person as to how well your car make everything around it that much more Beautiful!
Thank you so much. I think you set a record for me with all those like today. You might want to give those hands a rest!!

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
I think my fingers are going to Fall Off from all the Clicks!
Your Ride is so Unique in its Retro look. I'm sure I have said this before about your car in another thread. You have taken Custom to a New Level!
Your car should be in a magazine!
Thank you, I have had 3 of my cars I built in magazines through the years.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts

Side shot of the USS Cunningham DDG-17 from the aft end of USS Sampson DDG-10, somewhere in the Med., during sub chasing maneuvers.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Fantail 4-11-20 at 12.12 AM.jpeg

Better shot of the fantail.

641 - 660 of 703 Posts