Dodge Challenger Forum banner

661 - 680 of 703 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Not where the sailor is standing; the rear end shot of the other ship...
I will try to find a picture like that. But where I was standing at the time was regarded as the fantail.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I found something befitting of a rear end.
HMS Lyness 4-11-20 at 4.21 PM.jpeg

HMS Lyness. North Atlantic Ops.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #665
Okay gang, I have been reluctant to do this because I enjoy all your photos! BUT, this thread is under the Dodge Challenger Picture section, so if you could, please keep this thread to pictures of your beautiful challenger rear ends!

·
26,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #666
TLT:

79032.JPG

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Okay gang, I have been reluctant to do this because I enjoy all your photos! BUT, this thread is under the Dodge Challenger Picture section, so if you could, please keep this thread to pictures of your beautiful challenger rear ends!
Once you've seen one Challenger rear end...

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Once you've seen one Challenger rear end...
While I tend to agree with you on that for the most part, I think it's also the panoramic view or other subject matter lying in front of the car that cultivates interest. I did really like your aircraft and carrier at sea photo's however and would like to see more of those. Could you put them over into the Military section? That would be cool if you could and I know the guys and gals over there might like them as well! (y)

·
26,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #669
While I tend to agree with you on that for the most part, I think it's also the panoramic view or other subject matter lying in front of the car that cultivates interest. I did really like your aircraft and carrier at sea photo's however and would like to see more of those. Could you put them over into the Military section? That would be cool if you could and I know the guys and gals over thee might like them as well! (y)
Great Idea!

·
26,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #670
Here is a totally different background! I know the "rear end" is the same, so I try for those different backgrounds!

86711.jpg

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
While I tend to agree with you on that for the most part, I think it's also the panoramic view or other subject matter lying in front of the car that cultivates interest. I did really like your aircraft and carrier at sea photo's however and would like to see more of those. Could you put them over into the Military section? That would be cool if you could and I know the guys and gals over there might like them as well! (y)
Of course you realize that we have a great outdoors thread as well. As for the military threads, I do believe I've stuck some stuff in there too. I figure showing a horse's backside or the like makes this thread a little more interesting...

Not to worry though, I have other things I can do besides make contributions...

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
I have a sense of humor and jabbing back and forth with you is enjoyable - thanks for putting up with me, but I do miss that Gila pet you swiped! I checked out some of that stuff you put up last night in Military, liked it and was waiting for more. I have some things I could put in there, but I don't feel right adding too much, as I wasn't in the armed forces.

While it doesn't seem accurate to say so, sometimes I run out of pictures to put up of my own car because I am too busy with non-car related life and other such things. As a result I don't get out with the car to interesting places where it's easier to setup decent shots. Illinois scenery can be real boring as well, unless you know where to look to find it. Another thing you could try would be to create your own thread with most any topic you like within reason. I've tried that, but it seems like it's hard to get them to "take off". We should have a "tips and tricks" page where you could find video's and tutorials showing how to do mod's, show off your original ideas or whatever. I want to do a Showcase showing how I've done some things on my car, but that takes a fair amount of time so I haven't got around to it. I do like my camera though...and I'm learning things by mistake every day too!

This coronavirus thing is also fouling things up and has many of us missing the the things that we used to do routinely on a weekly basis too. There's no real structure in some of our lives anymore. Sometimes I feel kind of lost, mainly because of all the cancelled car events I've been going to over the past few years. What's the sense of having a car, if you can't mingle with real people at a car event. As it is now, it gets a bit lonely out there cruising at a "social distance"! I see they cancelled the Rt. 66 Red Carpet Corridor Cruise Event this summer...that's really disappointing to my wife and I since it's such a fun day and a lot of driving too.

Whatever you do, just keep in mind that your contributions are appreciated here by more than a few of us. I actually look forward to running into you on this keyboard every once in a while when you throw a "jab" my way! ;)(y)

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
I have a sense of humor and jabbing back and forth with you is enjoyable - thanks for putting up with me, but I do miss that Gila pet you swiped! I checked out some of that stuff you put up last night in Military, liked it and was waiting for more. I have some things I could put in there, but I don't feel right adding too much, as I wasn't in the armed forces.

While it doesn't seem accurate to say so, sometimes I run out of pictures to put up of my own car because I am too busy with non-car related life and other such things. As a result I don't get out with the car to interesting places where it's easier to setup decent shots. Illinois scenery can be real boring as well, unless you know where to look to find it. Another thing you could try would be to create your own thread with most any topic you like within reason. I've tried that, but it seems like it's hard to get them to "take off". We should have a "tips and tricks" page where you could find video's and tutorials showing how to do mod's, show off your original ideas or whatever. I want to do a Showcase showing how I've done some things on my car, but that takes a fair amount of time so I haven't got around to it. I do like my camera though...and I'm learning things by mistake every day too!

This coronavirus thing is also fouling things up and has many of us missing the the things that we used to do routinely on a weekly basis too. There's no real structure in some of our lives anymore. Sometimes I feel kind of lost, mainly because of all the cancelled car events I've been going to over the past few years. What's the sense of having a car, if you can't mingle with real people at a car event. As it is now, it gets a bit lonely out there cruising at a "social distance"! I see they cancelled the Rt. 66 Red Carpet Corridor Cruise Event this summer...that's really disappointing to my wife and I since it's such a fun day and a lot of driving too.

Whatever you do, just keep in mind that your contributions are appreciated here by more than a few of us. I actually look forward to running into you on this keyboard every once in a while when you throw a "jab" my way! ;)(y)
I like the sparring too. I try not to post too much at once in any thread, and if you haven't figured it out yet, I was in the Navy.

I go out of my way to not be boring, so if I don't have photos of my own for something or can't find one that works for me, I go looking for one that will. I do have my own thread, but I guess it requires too much thought for some to keep it going. Also, I do have a Showcase here, but it isn't finished yet. Go take a look at it if you want some ideas. I also have another Showcase here that was finished until they switched the software and screwed it up.

I belong to this forum because it's a lot of fun when the software here is working. I belong to other forums for mods and such...

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
I like the sparring too. I try not to post too much at once in any thread, and if you haven't figured it out yet, I was in the Navy.

I go out of my way to not be boring, so if I don't have photos of my own for something or can't find one that works for me, I go looking for one that will. I do have my own thread, but I guess it requires too much thought for some to keep it going. Also, I do have a Showcase here, but it isn't finished yet. Go take a look at it if you want some ideas. I also have another Showcase here that was finished until they switched the software and screwed it up.

I belong to this forum because it's a lot of fun when the software here is working. I belong to other forums for mods and such...
I'll tell you the truth...I'm a member of the "other" forum too, but once I looked around over here I recognized that this was my real home. There was too much drama over there at the time and that's what got me interested in the "Z". Seemed like a pretty mellow group of owners here. The other forum has younger members I think and a few were always trying to push other members "buttons" and stirring the pot. Perhaps that's changed by now. I still check things out over there, but don't post much. Variety is the spice of life, or so they say!

·
26,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #679
TLT:

37302.JPG

661 - 680 of 703 Posts