·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
26,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #688

·
26,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #689
Took today on the way home after getting the front end spoiler replaced! And I took a TLT shot! Going to get that front end shot soon!

87161.JPG

·
26,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #693
What happened to the spoiler?
Four years of driving! It was scraped up a little too much for my OCD! Somehow I seem to think I was being careful, but this Scat is lower than my old R/T and I need to be more mindful of that! Too bad everywhere you drive all surfaces are completely level!

·
Registered
876 Posts
Four years of driving! It was scraped up a little too much for my OCD! Somehow I seem to think I was being careful, but this Scat is lower than my old R/T and I need to be more mindful of that! Too bad everywhere you drive all surfaces are completely level!
Too much "off roading". Were you using the Scat to deliver lunch to the guys in the field? :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
You've got a Napleton plate frame I see. The Napleton family still has dealerships down here in our area in (Bourbonnais, IL) as well as in the Chicago area just a bit north of us. I used to buy my Ford and Mercury parts from them when they were Napleton Lincolm Mercury Mercedes Benz back in the 80''s and 90's. They always were cheaper with better service than the Ford dealer across the street from them. Great family business!
View attachment 253019
here is my rear. and the last thing you want is to ask a greek about rears. heh heh heh

681 - 700 of 703 Posts