Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1341 - 1360 of 1393 Posts

· Premium Member
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus
5,639 Posts
My salesman was great, sent me live pics and videos of the car being delivered and removed from the truck.
Thats a GOOD Salesmen there...I'd bet he not only likes Challengers, but he might even have one of his very own in the garage at home. Your lucky to have that "baby" delivery photo.

· Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Widebody.
59 Posts
Thats a GOOD Salesmen there...I'd bet he not only likes Challengers, but he might even have one of his very own in the garage at home. Your lucky to have that "baby" delivery photo.
Actually his son has one. And my sales guy had a story of getting pulled over for goosing it a bit to much after his son let him borrow it. Lol. Yes, very nice guy that appreciates these cars.

· Premium Member
5,639 Posts
Not my usual level of "Q", taken from a video cam frame grab a couple years back in October over at Wilmington, IL in Island Park. I like to play with all kinds of cameras...got a dash cam last Summer and I've kept all the driving video from our Route 66 Mid-Point trip to Texas this past November in the Cherokee (It was 99° that afternoon there) - that takes up a lot of hard drive space let me tell you!! Plan on editing it and speeding up the driving portions @ 6X between stops in towns and other places we found along the way.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

· Registered
4,524 Posts
My former...
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

· Registered
2014 Boosted 392 Stroker Shaker
5,362 Posts
Not my usual level of "Q", taken from a video cam frame grab a couple years back in October over at Wilmington, IL in Island Park. I like to play with all kinds of cameras...got a dash cam last Summer and I've kept all the driving video from our Route 66 Mid-Point trip to Texas this past November in the Cherokee (It was 99° that afternoon there) - that takes up a lot of hard drive space let me tell you!! Plan on editing it and speeding up the driving portions @ 6X between stops in towns and other places we found along the way.
View attachment 316415
You can get an eighteen terabyte USB external desktop drive for a little over $300.00, or smaller ones for less.

Reactions: Derecho

· Registered
119 Posts
Decided to go for a late night cruise tonight. Wound up in a rather quiet Downtown Fort Pierce. Figured it’d be as good a time as any to grab a couple pics as I’m a sucker for night shots.
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Car

Right as I snapped this off, I heard the warning chimes of the railroad crossing a couple hundred feet behind me that dissects the downtown area. Perfect. Knew that train’d be a few minutes since I’ve been caught by it before, so I seized the opportunity.

Automotive parking light Car Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

· Premium Member
5,639 Posts
You can get an eighteen terabyte USB external desktop drive for a little over $300.00, or smaller ones for less.
Yup, ...memory has been dirt cheap for the last 5 years or so. Western Digital 7200 Black Series drives are what I like. They're fast read and write, well priced and super durable. I mount them in eSata enclosures so I can hot swap them in and out. Just ordered a 4Gb for $119 a couple days ago for backup. At some point I'm also going to get an ssd drive as a home for my operating system. I think I spend more on my computer stuff than I do for car mods lol!

· Premium Member
5,639 Posts
Decided to go for a late night cruise tonight. Wound up in a rather quiet Downtown Fort Pierce. Figured it’d be as good a time as any to grab a couple pics as I’m a sucker for night shots.
View attachment 316440
Right as I snapped this off, I heard the warning chimes of the railroad crossing a couple hundred feet behind me that dissects the downtown area. Perfect. Knew that train’d be a few minutes since I’ve been caught by it before, so I seized the opportunity.

View attachment 316442
Night shots are sometimes tuff to nail down, but if you've got a steady hand and set your camera for a long exposure, the rewards are there for the "taking"! A portable tripod with the camera (or cell phone) set for a delay so it fires itself helps a lot too. You got some nice shots there! (y)

Reactions: Rollin’ Along

· Registered
5,362 Posts
Yup, ...memory has been dirt cheap for the last 5 years or so. Western Digital 7200 Black Series drives are what I like. They're fast read and write, well priced and super durable. I mount them in eSata enclosures so I can hot swap them in and out. Just ordered a 4Gb for $119 a couple days ago for backup. At some point I'm also going to get an ssd drive as a home for my operating system. I think I spend more on my computer stuff than I do for car mods lol!
With an 18 TB rive you'll probably never fill it up. I have 78 GB of music on my hard drive, and they are all AI files, not crappy MP3 that uses a tenth of the space an AI file uses, to put things in perspective. A 4 GB drive is nothing.

· Premium Member
5,639 Posts

· Registered
5,362 Posts
Dodge Challenger | Mopar girl, Mopar, Mopar cars

· Premium Member
5,639 Posts
Old Route 66 Brick Road Dragstrip
Snell Road Near Auburn, Illinois