Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling OEM Brembo 4 piston rear brake pads from 2019 Challenger SP WB will fit other models as well, removed these after 500 miles so still lots of driving left on them. I realize the OEM pads are probably way over priced at retail so I am not looking to make a fortune off of them just wanting them moved to free up space in the garage. The hardware shown in the pictures is the Powerstop hardware still new, I will take $50 plus buyer pays shipping if that sounds reasonable? Open to offers as well shoot me a message, thanks for reading.

IMG_1231.jpg IMG_1233.jpg IMG_1234.jpg IMG_1235.jpg

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Selling OEM Brembo 6 piston front brake pads from 2019 Challenger SP WB will fit other models as well, removed these after 500 miles so still lots of driving left on them. The front OEM pads are ridiculously over priced at retail so I am not looking to make a fortune off of them just wanting them moved to free up space in the garage. I will take $100 plus buyer pays shipping if that sounds reasonable? Open to offers as well shoot me a message, thanks for reading.
IMG_1237.jpg IMG_1238.jpg IMG_1239.jpg IMG_1240.jpg

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All offers considered, don’t have a challenger anymore and these are taking up space in the garage.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mmm no interest, ok black friday sale pricing $80 for the front pads and $35 for the rear plus shipping buy the whole set for $110 plus shipping.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts