Dodge Challenger Forum banner
41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Beautiful! Love those 100th anniversary models. That tail stripe is awesome too!

·
They see me rollin...
1,276 Posts
I haven’t taken new pics since the day I bought it, well except adding the vanity plate pic. I need to get out there and snap some, I got her washed yesterday. I hit 1000 miles just now. Boo!

Attachments

·
They see me rollin...
1,276 Posts
Some pics from today. Please ignore the dirty car lol!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Hi everyone from sunny Palm Beach Florida! I love the color of my car. I hope to see more pics with stripes. I really can’t decide which ones look best with this color. I shared the one with a friends mustang as it is the only way to make the mustang look cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
875 Posts
Very nice, I'm getting carbon fiber stripes this summer. I think it will look good with this color. I've seen it on Octane Red Hellcats.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Well your right it looks like a plum that hasn't fully ripened. My wife thinks I am crazy for buy this at my age so I call her plum crazy and not because of the color plum crazy never even knew there was such a color in my days we had maybe 6 colors. In my neighborhood my car looks maroon in fact the goberment call it maroon. So that being said it is a good color I love it.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 94 Posts