Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellen, my 2014 Challenger has less than 4k miles and about 2500 with the catch can installed. Checked it this morning, and this is what I found.

Put me down as a believer! If anyone is on the fence about it, I hope this will help you in making a decision.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
I was going to drop you a PM asking how the catch can was working for you after our last communication a couple of weeks ago. Glad to see it's doing the job! :smileup:

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Good to see your results!

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
Hellen loves you even more now that you have her protected. That's about what you want to see at 3k miles.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Where's the best place to pick one of these up? I had one on my Mustang GT but I cant find one for the challenger that is a complete kit, as in with tubing so all I have to do is pop the hood take the old out and put the new one in.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
Where's the best place to pick one of these up? I had one on my Mustang GT but I cant find one for the challenger that is a complete kit, as in with tubing so all I have to do is pop the hood take the old out and put the new one in.
Our site vendors SpeedLogix, Bully's Performance, or AutoAnything will be more than happy to hook you up. Visit their websites listed under the vendor's forum

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts
3,961 Posts

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts
3,961 Posts
Sweet, thanks. The link you have is for a 6.1 but I found the JLT for the 5.7

Will defiantly be getting one next paycheck!
The link I posted is for the 5.7 and 6.1

·
2012 RT Redline Tri Coat
3,675 Posts
Imagine that blowby going back into your engine.....

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts
3,961 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
i dont know ive ran my car about 2500 miles in about 5 months and took my cai off and checked that and the tb and i didnt see much of anything on either item .. also my oil is spot on to the mark.. and i deff dont granny drive her lol

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts
3,961 Posts
i dont know ive ran my car about 2500 miles in about 5 months and took my cai off and checked that and the tb and i didnt see much of anything on either item .. also my oil is spot on to the mark.. and i deff dont granny drive her lol
Put one on for the same 2500 miles and you will see how much it catches:)

·
Registered
140 Posts
Catch cans are great on these hemis. I had one on my 2012 Ram R/T and it was full at every oil change. When I sold it at 20000 miles the back of the throttle plate and inside of the intake were as clean as the day I bought the truck. My challenger got a catch can the second day I owned it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts