Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2018 ta scat pack 392 6 speed
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I'm new here . Little about me I'm 35 been restoring old cars since I was 14 sadly a car accident has taken me out of my hobby with a broken back . I was in the middle of rebuilding a 69 charger 494 stroker motor 4 speed ... But sadly the doctor said I have 5 more blown out disc in my back (this is after two surgery's) and says I need to stop !
So between selling off the 69 charger and a few other projects I got a good chunk of change and decided to buy a scat pack ta 392 challenger . That way I had best of both worlds and I can mod it here and there ....
So that brings me to my newish car
2018 challenger 392 TA scat pack with a 6 speed in black with a whole 7000 miles on it !
It isn't here yet I payed for it today and sent paperwork to the out of state dealer my shipping company is getting it friday hopefully.
Not going to do to much to it as of now
Rear window louvers ,splitter ,window tint , red/ black leather interior, hurst short throw shifter, whale tail spoiler, rims . Diablo tune stuff like that . There is a hell cat super charger for sale locally that needs new bearings I might (big might ) toy with that .

Maybe red halo headlights and fog lights not quite sure yet
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Grille Hood
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Vehicle Car Tire Wheel Motor vehicle
Motor vehicle Vehicle Hood Automotive battery Automotive design
Vehicle Personal luxury car Rim Car Automotive design
Vehicle Car Gear shift Speedometer Steering wheel
Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Steering wheel Car seat cover

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel

this was my srt8 super bee charger 6.1 had a few custom things done to it fun car till a deer wanted to play chicken with it !
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

This is my last old car 1964 chry 300k convertible 86k org miles one repaint in 1983 a few parts of interior replaced but basically just a surviver car

·
Registered
22 Scat Pack
86 Posts
Welcome from Phoenix! Sorry to hear about the accident. Congrats on the new toy tho. Sure is a good looking ride.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
Welcome from the ROT. Nothing like a T/A IMO.
Font Triangle Badge Emblem Circle

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys I am very excited to get the car I drove one here in FL but it was sun baked paint and over priced by $4-6k loved the ride though so found a almost new mint car for less and pulled trigger . Will deff be fun

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
Welcome from the great state of Eastern Oregon.

·
Premium Member
2015 sxt/rt 5.7 with scat pack kits 1 &2
2,987 Posts
welcome from ny

·
Registered
606 Posts
Welcome, these new Challenger's are the best of both worlds. I need to get my 70 Cutlass S drive train done. Great part is I have the Challenger for fun, even when the 70S is in pieces.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts