Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Slower Traffic Keep Right
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW!! I can't believe it has been one year since I brought home "Orange Crush".... I have one ticket - Florida HP (89 in a 70 - dropped to 79)... One warning - Mississippi HP (58 in a 45), run a [email protected] with only two mods... covered almost 22K miles, taken home a dozen awards, hit 140 mph, received a ton of waves, thumbs up, smiles, and "nice cars" from folks on almost a daily basis. Like all of you - I have invested time, money, blood, sweat, and wouldn't change a thing. I have made some wonderful friends and learned a ton from my fellow MOPAR owners... I have gone through a set of tires and can't wait to go through many more. Thanks for your inspiration, encouragement, and appreciation of my modifications... We definitely have the most beautiful vehicles on the planet, and I am humbled to be in your company!!

BEFORE - Stock

How She looks now

·
Longing for spring
2,215 Posts
I wish your nice car a happy birthday. She looks real good :smileup::smileup::smileup:

·
12,989 Posts
Congrats on your anniversary, it sounds like your having a lot of fun!!

·
Premium Member
18,450 Posts
Congratulations,that's a helluva first year ! Your car looks good.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,677 Posts
Sounds like a great first year and glad to see that you are maximizing your enjoyment owning your Challenger. Keep on having fun! :smileup:

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,411 Posts
Congrats on your first wonderful year. Enjoyed reading your writeup, the Challenger looks great with all the changes, and I also like those new wheels!!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,481 Posts
Congratulations on your first year! Sounds like an eventful one!

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORANGE CRUSH!!! Hope you have many more happy Mopar miles with that beauty!!!:smileup:

·
Registered
22,648 Posts
Your car looks great, congrats on your anniversary.

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,955 Posts
Happy Challeversary! May you travel many more happy miles together!

·
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
THANKS EVERYONE!!! It has been a blast! But you all already know - you get to do the same thing with your awesome rides!

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
You know I never would picture Orange on Orange to be cool but DAMN! Not only is it unlike any other Challenger out there but it looks amazing.

THAT is how you make it your own.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,606 Posts
Congrats on 1 year, time flies.

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
Congratulations on your anniversary! You've done some really nice mods too!

·
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you! And yes time does fly, almost as fast as the car! I try to keep an eye out for law enforcement and I have slowed down a little over the summer....

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Happy Birthday to your baby!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts