Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting it out to you guys to see what you think. I was wondering how these lugs would look on my Header Orange R/T. Tell me what you think:

·
Andy
3,906 Posts
I sort of agree but I also think they'd be a really nice addition too. Either would be better than the silver ones that are on there currently I think as they just don't match the theme at all. Just my 2 cents worth

·
"Turn on, tune in, drop out"
17,165 Posts
Since the rims are black, those orange would stand out too much and not in a good way, JMHO. I would also stay with black lugs.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Honest opinion here: your car looks bad ass with the Black and orange theme but I think those lugs would take away from your wheels. I'd go with Black Gorilla lugs....
Thanks. I was thinking black, if not the orange, just to get rid of the silver.
I saw these and was just wondering.....
Thanks for the feedback.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sort of agree but I also think they'd be a really nice addition too. Either would be better than the silver ones that are on there currently I think as they just don't match the theme at all. Just my 2 cents worth
I "know" the black would look good....I don't know about the orange unless I buy them.
I don't know if I want to do a $50 experiment.....
Thinking now more towards the black ones.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since the rims are black, those orange would stand out too much and not in a good way, JMHO. I would also stay with black lugs.
Thanks man....

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,566 Posts
Black Lugs.

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
Just to be contrary I guess, but I prefer chromed or silver lugs. IMO, black wheels need something to set them off.

·
Registered
949 Posts
I would stick with the black lugs and go with some other kind of color accent on the wheels, a stripe around the edge or maybe a nice header orange fratzog in the center!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just to be contrary I guess, but I prefer chromed or silver lugs. IMO, black wheels need something to set them off.
Contrary is OK.....

I'm mixed, but leaning towards the black lugs.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So, I came home today and my wonderful wife had ordered black lugs for my car. How wonderful she is!!!

·
More Than Just A Car
20,526 Posts
Try taking a orange marker to your chrome ones...they'll look like orange chrome , if don't like it a little acetone on a rag will clean them right up, but it will give you an idea.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I bought the black lug nuts from Speedlogix and think they look great on my OEM wheels.
Are they the Gorilla lugs? Did the installation chip them at all? Are they painted, anodized.....etc.

Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts