Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally clicked the 'Buy Now' button on the DCX inTune I-1000 from Hemifever Tuning!

Now I need to to decide on which CAI!

brian

·
How fa$$$t do want to go?
9,002 Posts
Congrats, I'm sure you'll be more than satisfied with it. I'd contact hemifever about your choice of CAI.--:D

·
12,989 Posts
Congrats and good luck with your new purchases.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I'm really looking forward to tuning my SXT!

I most likely go with a K&N 69 Series Typhoon CAI. Hemifever sells LMI CAI, but they don't seem to offer one for the 3.6L V6.

brian

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Spent my lunch hour driving around with Hemifever's custom tune and it really does 'wake-up' the V6 in my SXT. Driving around in auto-stick with the traction control off is fun, so much fun I ordered a K&N Series 63 CAI!

Made a mistake while checking-out during the CAI order and it is shipping to the home address, not the work address...going to have to explain to the better half why my new car needs parts!

brian

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,461 Posts
Spent my lunch hour driving around with Hemifever's custom tune and it really does 'wake-up' the V6 in my SXT. Driving around in auto-stick with the traction control off is fun, so much fun I ordered a K&N Series 63 CAI!

Made a mistake while checking-out during the CAI order and it is shipping to the home address, not the work address...going to have to explain to the better half why my new car needs parts!

brian
Sean does a great job on his tunes! Oh, sorry about your bad luck on shipping of your CAI. Remember, if Mommy ain't happy, nobody's happy.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Trying to get shipping address changed...fingers crossed!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts