Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any idea when you will be able to price, build, and order a 2015? The dodge site is still 2014 only. Maybe you can already go to a dealership to do it. ?

Thanks for any info/input.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat, 6 Speed Manual
1,103 Posts
I believe August is when they will start to take orders. If my recollection is correct they currently have their plants down to make the changes necessary between '14 and '15 models.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,735 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just read on color sublime green the only interior color you can get is black. I hope this turns out to be incorrect a I want to have white interior with green exterior ;)

·
Registered
917 Posts
People are already placing orders for most 2015 trims. Some options and colors are late availability. See your dealer..

This from a buddy...

just ordered a few more today as for the shaker option it's looking like early 2015 before it's available and no final pricing has been released yet.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
My dealer was able to ordered my 2013 back in mid June of 2012. Order banks for the new model year opens around middle of June. Got my car mid August.

Don't go by their website. It is usually behind.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I also like to add, having a dealer order your car from the factory, gets you bumped to the front of the list. Why? The car being built is technically sold. So at the factory it becomes priority to build your car, compared to a dealer ordering one for their lot. Cons of ordering one from the factory, you will pay more. Pros, you get a window sticker with your name on it, and a car that has not sat on a lot for a year or so, and has not been test driven.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
The order banks are already open at the dealers. The dealer told me that the website build & price 2015 area should be open next month.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Interesting news since I was at a large Dodge dealer in NE Ohio last Friday and they said the order banks weren't open yet. All they could find was some generic information on the what items were within each option package, but they didn't even have pricing information on the packages. Weird. Guess I need to find a new dealer......

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was at a dealer on Friday and the order banks are open for the R/T Scat Packs and 6.4 SRT's, but not the Shakers. And my dealer had no idea when the Shakers would be available. Any inside info on when the Shakers will be live?

·
Registered
1 Posts
:smileup: I've been to 2 dealers the last few days week.. Going to one more tomorrow. Talked to a guy that just ordered a green one..
They're taking orders now. Both said 6 weeks.. (yeah sure..) One set up price at invoice, the other started in at MSRP... $1,000 down to secure order.
I'm getting ready to order a Silver, Scat Pack 392, 8-speed. Car not quite fully loaded, no "hot seats/steering wheel, sunroof, all the electronics, alien,, curb, child, old ladies in area, detectors, car will blow your nose , etc. crap.."
but I'm right at about $48 K out the door, including $3,600 taxes, $612 bullshit fees.. Haven't "dickered" with them yet..

Try looking @ cars.com I got almost all my options, info/prices there starting Aug. 1st.. One dealer said probably can't get "Shakers" for a few months yet.. I'm not gonna wait although they do look "badass"..

I had better info then stealer's had..
They don't have much of a clue until they get a few orders going and see what turns up I think...
One says 1200 "Hellcats" the other says 400.. ??? Limited production anyway.. Already "real" Hellcat prices will go through the roof. That $60,000 price is a joke.. Highest bidders guys will get the cars. Only certain dealers to get cars.. I'll post what happens here soon. John

·
Registered
402 Posts
Since they're finally bringing back sublime I'm gonna bite the bullet and buy a 2015. The downloadable website brochure says that there are 9 different wheel options but of course there are no pics. Does anybody have pics of them? Want to buy a shaker but those black wheels have to go!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I am looking at the sublime as well. I think they offer an optional carbon fibre hood as well. I think that is the black hood we have seen in some of the videos.

Looks amazing!

Cant wait to get my order in.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I also spoke to a dealer in NE Ohio who said he didn't know when they could start placing orders. He wasn't really happy with me when I told him that he better talk to his bosses again as people have already placed placed orders. Guess I won't be ordering from him.

I then called another dealer in western Ohio who told me they can order and had the breakdown of what model has what as standard equipment. I think I'll drive the 90 minutes to get to his dealership.

·
Registered
402 Posts
If you find a dealership that gives that much info I would drive to wherever it is!

Over the past few years I have found Dodge salesmen to be the most clueless group of people on the planet. "I don't know" is their usual reply to questions about the Challenger. Their second most common quote is "give me your number and I'll call you when I find out" I can only imagine that my phone number goes directly into the circular file as soon as I leave the dealership because none of them have ever called me back.

Car salesmen are like doctors, if you find a good one, hang onto him!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts