Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a good recommendation for a quality paint shop in the Rockville/Bethesda, Maryland area? I thinking of getting the whole car repainted with a new color.

Thanks,

Steven

·
Registered
536 Posts
I live in Montgomery County. I personally would not take my car anywhere in Montgomery based on prior estimates to have work done. Seems like most shops and vendors are overpriced. During the summer, I accidently scratched my car. I got a couple of estimates in the County and was shocked at what they wanted to charge. I called an old friend of mine whose work has been illustrated in Hot Rod magazine. His name is Pete Jones, owner of Classic Car Shop. They are located at 1413 Shoemaker Road, Baltimore, MD. Call them at (410) 337-9597. The only hassle was I had to get the wife to follow me down there and drive me there when the car was ready. Pete stands behind his work and your car will secured. Should you find someone in the County who does good work at a reasonable price, please let me know. But for now, I’ll go to Baltimore.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input. Baltimore isn't too bad. There's a DC Metro Bus that runs a schedule from the airport there to Union Station in DC; or there's the Amtrak that I could take. I'm still many months off from making a decision though.

Once again, thanks.

Steven

1 - 4 of 4 Posts