Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
12,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my car back from the body shop after receiving 25+ dents from last months Hail storm. I had the misfortune of leaving my car out in that freak hail storm which produced golf ball sized hail. Fortunate for me it only cost me $100 the $3740 bill which was covered under the comprehensive part of my insurance policy. I'm really happy with the work done and I guess I'm fortunate that no painting had to be done. I just washed the car and it looks nothing ever happened!! Here are some pics.

Reactions: friendoffur

·
Dazed & Confused
36,563 Posts
Those guys do wonders! I had a few removed a couple of weeks ago! He did the glue pull, did not have to remove any panels or anything. Your ride is looking good!

·
Premium Member
18,435 Posts
Glad it worked out for you Alan ! The car looks fantastic. :smileup:

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
PDR never ceases to amaze me. So happy for you Alan! Your R/T looks like you just drove it off the showroom floor!!:smileup:

·
Politically correct.
'09 SRT 440 HEMI
11,170 Posts
I'm happy that it worked out well Alan!!! It looks perfect!!! :smileup:

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,571 Posts
Alan, the car looks great, so glad it worked out for you.

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,461 Posts
Looks Great, Alan! Looks like your PDR guy really knows his stuff!

·
12,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone, im glad this finally got done, i was a bit worried when i got the estimate from the body shop, it seemed to me that their price was really high but the Insurance co. payed it without complaining at all.

Reactions: MommaBetty

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,672 Posts
Looks great, Alan! Glad it all came out OK.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
looks purdy Alan... i'm glad they got you all fixed up and you have your car back...

·
801 RWHP
8,515 Posts
Happy days are hear again. Happy to see you all fixed up, Alan. You only missed a rainy, dreary day at the track.

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,407 Posts
Just saw your thread on this Alan, that hemi orange beast looks as beautiful as ever! Glad it worked out so good. It sure is fun to wash them up when something like that is fixed! Now you will have to go for a Sunday drive!!

·
12,989 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Happy days are hear again. Happy to see you all fixed up, Alan. You only missed a rainy, dreary day at the track.
The weather was the same here too Bill, wasn't a good racing day.

·
"Z" member since 2009
3,907 Posts
I'm glad the repair work came out so well. I'd freak out if my car took that much hail damage.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts