Votes: 7 53.8%
  • T1000

Votes: 1 7.7%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This could be a dumb question but say i plug in my diablo sport t1000 and download a tune on to my car, can i use that tune and plug in the pedal commander and use that to? Or is it ome or the other? If so, which do you recomend

·
Registered
465 Posts
I don't have a PC yet, but I believe that unit is a plug and play system. The tune you put on your car with the t1000 goes to the computer and stays there. The PC just controls the throttle response.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
I run a Hemifever custom tune and the Pedal Commander at the same time... I love it... Puts a big smile on my face every time I get behind the wheel... Oh yea... I recommend using both like I do... :)

Reactions: Adman98

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hank you so much for the help, gonna buy the pedal commander and i can already tell its gonna be loads of fun hahaha

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys I’m new here and just bought a used 2015 SXT 3.6. I keep hearing about the pedal commander, does it really help improve the lag in the pedal? What other inexpensive things can I do to boost the power a little? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Pedal commander will really give the 3.6 some pep... It's a sure cure for pedal lag... It'll give you instant access to whatever HP you have... Like I've said before its like instant gratification... LoL.

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
I got mine from Hemifever (Sean) he's a vender here... It's a 5 min install... VERY easy... Hemifever tune you get when you purchase a tuner from him... Check out his web site all info you'll need is there... Happy modding... :)

Reactions: Adman98

·
Registered
3 Posts
In all honesty, I think the reviews for the pc set me expectations too high. That being said, you will feel the difference instantly and I would definitely NOT want to drive my car without it but I definitely expected it to be more drastic than it was...even on the sport + mode. Fantastic mod and super easy to install but I didn't feel it was worth the 200 something it cost me. If you can get a good deal on it then it will be worth it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i have a question about uninstalling pedal commandor. I installed today and drive for few miles and it was ok but got engine light and throttle light on economy mode. Now i want to uninstall before reset engine light but i am unable to do so. I was unable to take apart The plug with red pin. Did any one try uninstalling it?

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Yeah... I used it in my 2013 deinstalled it and am running it on my 2018... No problems... I think the key to a good install is to keep the fob as far away as you can as per the instructions... Hope this works for you.

Reactions: Kustom1950ford

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2015 SRT Hellcat
10,501 Posts
i have a question about uninstalling pedal commandor. I installed today and drive for few miles and it was ok but got engine light and throttle light on economy mode. Now i want to uninstall before reset engine light but i am unable to do so. I was unable to take apart The plug with red pin. Did any one try uninstalling it?
You can reset the engine light using a tuner like the Diablosport Trinity 2, or any OBDII reader that you can get on Amazon for as little as $10 or less, like the ELM 327. You don't have to uninstall the PC to do this.

You can trip the Check Engine Light if you change the PC modes (for example, bumping up from City to Sport Mode) while your Challenger is in drive. I found the best way to change modes is to come to a full stop, put it in Park (assuming you have an automatic) and then select a different mode. I've had this problem a few times using the phone app, but I don't know if it happens by pressing the mode buttons on the PC.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks. I will try again. Shall i delete the codes though? I thought it will void warranty as scammer can tell if any codes were deleted in the past. Also, i changed mode when i was on parking mode. I remember i switched sport plus to economy and that could be reason.i.e check engine light disappeared next day.
You can reset the engine light using a tuner like the Diablosport Trinity 2, or any OBDII reader that you can get on Amazon for as little as $10 or less, like the ELM 327. You don't have to uninstall the PC to do this.

You can trip the Check Engine Light if you change the PC modes (for example, bumping up from City to Sport Mode) while your Challenger is in drive. I found the best way to change modes is to come to a full stop, put it in Park (assuming you have an automatic) and then select a different mode. I've had this problem a few times using the phone app, but I don't know if it happens by pressing the mode buttons on the PC.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts