Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any recommendation for the best pedal enhancer? Been looking at these 3. I've read the PC has been having dangerous auto trans issues and engine light issues lately. But mine is an M6.
I like the idea of having Bluetooth control but not a have to.
Any suggestions?

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guess not. Maybe I'll let y'all know what I decide on with a writeup...

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've not been called a young guy in many a year lol...
Thanks!
I know this is a hit n miss topic. Some like it, some don't. But hey, I'm not ready to replace the pcm just yet, so a little 'bump' in performance (even perceived) might make for a little more fun, right?
Thanks for responding friend.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
to most people, the lag isn't noticed. i have the pedal commander in my stinger, and it seems to be quicker around the city, but unnoticeable on the highway. for the challenger, i honestly don't see the need for it. personally, i think its more for the auto users than the manual owners.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just picked up the pedal box last week during their CyberWeek 22% off sale as a xmas gift to myself. Although, I haven't hooked it up yet. Hoping to convince the wife to let me install it before xmas...LOL

·
Registered
☆VIOLEnT☆
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Me too Kenny. Surely it would have to make a noticeable difference. Maxing out the throttle response in my 5.7 Ram with the canned tune in the Diablo made a huge difference. I would assume this would be similar...
I would assume the most noticeable difference would be in a rolling acceleration punch?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a Pedal Commander on my 2016 Silverado I can tell you it does help quite a lot and I am thinking about picking one up for my 2020 Scat Pack just not sure how its going to work with the 6 speed.

·
Premium Member
19,091 Posts
Can't give you direct feedback on a manual transmission.However, I've had one on my automatic for several months and it clearly eliminates the throttle lag.It doesn't add any power ( nor is it intended to ) but it definitely wakes the car up by eliminating the lag which I found annoying and makes the car more fun to drive.
I have it set to City +3 and really don't need to change the setting much.
As long as you don't switch the setting while driving, there shouldn't be any issues. At least, I haven't had any so far.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just picked up the panel box and I must say it is as good as it gets! better to me then all of the throttle response devices. it has a tuning type of mode that lets you program your pedal to the device 3 different modes and you can switch between modes while driving. everything I've seen on the pedal commander has been like a 50/50 split some good and some not so great.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts