Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Pedal Commander Question

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  bandit992 
#1 ·
For those of you who have installed a Pedal Commander, does the PC disengage when your Challenger is in reverse? My recurring nightmare has my Challenger punching a new entrance in the rear wall of my garage because I forgot to take my Pedal Commander out of Sport + Mode level 4 as I back in...

#3 ·
I got a mental picture of a new Allstate commercial with you making a new garage entrance, and busted out laughing!, Sorry! :)

The Pedal Commander does cut off when you turn on Cruise Control.

#4 ·
I agree with all the above. Your reverse gear possibly may be even steeper than first gear so it's quite possible you'll be in the back yard before you even realize it...:p!

Seriously, I tested all the settings until I settled on Sport +1 on mine. Anything higher seems too "touchy" on my car.

#8 ·
I agree with all the above. Your reverse gear possibly may be even steeper than first gear so it's quite possible you'll be in the back yard before you even realize it...:p!

Seriously, I tested all the settings until I settled on Sport +1 on mine. Anything higher seems too "touchy" on my car.
I agree, sport 1 or 2 was very close to my tune so I turned my PC off. I also back in to my driveway and find the sport level to be no problemo

#6 ·
On my R/T 5.7 when I was using it, (before I had the throttle advanced in the tune), City+2 was very close to an actual mechanical linkage, on my wifes SXT 3.6 it was City+1.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.