Per4mance Development IRS Brace now available at HHP

Discussion in 'High Horse Performance' started by HighHorseman, Jul 7, 2017.

1. El-Gato

El-Gato Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Vehicle?:
    2016Challenger
    Trim?:
    SRT Hellcat
    Color?:
    Redline Red
    Transmission?:
    6-Speed
    Good morning: just so everyone is aware I am not affiliated with the HHP or per4mance dev. Groups in any way just a car guy making a statement about how well this product worked on my m6 Hellcat and how pleased I was with fit ease installing and desirable effects that I experienced after install. I do feel there was a positive outcome after install as far as wheeelhop, and as a extra measure of security to not crack or break mounting tab on my rear diff. Apologies if post was misleading in any way

BAD GRANDPA, ScatSRT and wvhemis like this.
  2. HighHorseman

HighHorseman Member Platinum Vendor

Color?:
    Brilliant Black
    Here are the fitment specs from P4D (also in the product notes on our web store):

Fitment: the brace fits 2015 to 2017 Dodge Challenger and Charger SRT Hellcats, SRT 392’s and Scat Pack models. The current brace design WILL NOT FIT with certain aftermarket exhausts or 2018. If you are running Borla S-type or ATAK, or Solo exhaust, please do not order a brace at this time. Important: starting with late MY2016 vehicles, the rear IRS cross-member has holes where the brace bolts to however, there are no threaded sections. Each kit now contains two self-locking M8-1.25 nuts that will need to be physically placed in the IRS cross-member. The installation instructions detail this added step.

Reduced Clearance Brace Option is a smaller more compact design giving the clearance needed for Borla, Solo and similar exhaust systems.

http://www.highhorseperformance.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=P4D-BRACE

2018 fitment is coming soon!

El-Gato and BAD GRANDPA like this.