Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to add a supercharger(Maggie), JBA shorties and mids, as well as a Cervinis shaker with my tax return. I've called around the area (SW Ohio) and I can't find anyone that is able to do the job. I don't mind traveling a few hours to get the work done but I'm coming up empty. My first choice was Easy Street Speed and Kustoms but the number doesn't work. Are there other places around OH that are able to do this? If I still lived at Ft. Bragg I'd head to Arrington but that's a 10 hour drive. Any help from Midwesterners would help. Thanks....Brian

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
i can't help you with a shop in your area that can help with the install but i don't know if you can fit the shaker on top of the maggie. look into it before you buy it

·
Registered
22,670 Posts
I'm sending you a PM with some info on a guy in Ohio that might be able to help you out.

·
Registered
313 Posts
i can't help you with a shop in your area that can help with the install but i don't know if you can fit the shaker on top of the maggie. look into it before you buy it
It can. proof exists. Contact Cervini's and Petty for the parts.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
It can. proof exists. Contact Cervini's and Petty for the parts.
i have seen a combo shaker hood and maggie but i thought the owner of the car did something o make it happen. if you can get that to work more power to you buddy

·
Registered
313 Posts
No, more power to the OP, as he is the one asking about it. I already have the Cervini/Maggie combo as do several others. Works, great!! Petty is the place to get the adapters to make it all work, I understand that the newer made Cervini shakers already incorporate the mods to the underside, direct from Cervini's; however, I have not been able to verify that. I sent mine to Petty's to have it modded at the approriate places, so there would be no interference; but then I bought mine in 2011. So again, the OP needs to contact Cervini's and Petty's for the info on making a Cervini/Maggie combo work. :smileup:

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
No, more power to the OP, as he is the one asking about it. I already have the Cervini/Maggie combo as do several others. Works, great!! Petty is the place to get the adapters to make it all work, I understand that the newer made Cervini shakers already incorporate the mods to the underside, direct from Cervini's; however, I have not been able to verify that. I sent mine to Petty's to have it modded at the approriate places, so there would be no interference; but then I bought mine in 2011. So again, the OP needs to contact Cervini's and Petty's for the info on making a Cervini/Maggie combo work. :smileup:
Oh, I didn't pay attention before and thought you were the OP ! Sorry about that

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info guys...I'm in the research stage so any help is appreciated. I seem to remember a user on here (JimMc maybe?) having a Maggie and was in the process of modifying his shaker to work. My end goal is to put about 500 to the wheels and then I'm done minus some engine dress up. Is there anything else I should add in addition to what comes with the Maggie setup?

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
I have the Cervinis Shaker coming next week and was told it is 100% supercharger compatible as is, ready to go. My car is having a supercharger installed in Sept. I am looking for 475rwhp and I will be happy.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
Thanks for the info guys...I'm in the research stage so any help is appreciated. I seem to remember a user on here (JimMc maybe?) having a Maggie and was in the process of modifying his shaker to work. My end goal is to put about 500 to the wheels and then I'm done minus some engine dress up. Is there anything else I should add in addition to what comes with the Maggie setup?
you should get an A/F gauge to monitor the supercharger , everything else id just bells and whistles

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I was looking into those to either replace the sunglass holder or the the pillar mount. I noticed Speedlogx sells the mounts for both.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you don't me asking...what brand gauges would you recommend since they are sold separately?

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
If you don't me asking...what brand gauges would you recommend since they are sold separately?
your gonna get alot of opinions on what gauge is good or not but this is what i use innovate mtx-l digital W/B A/F gauge , one of the members here RT WILLIAMS who is a wiz with superchargers had it on his RT and told me he was happy with it so i bought it also, and yes im very happy with it

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm sure I'll have more questions as the process goes on. That's what I like about this site...you can pick the brains of people that have been there and done that as well as lessons learned both good and bad. We all have to start somewhere.

·
Registered
3,562 Posts
When i first signed on here i said to myself , no mods for me! 28k in mods later im still wondering if it will ever end!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts