Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have mainly been focusing on performance mods for my car with exception of well sequential turn signals. So my question is what performance mods are there for the 3.6L?

So far I only have CAI and ram air,

The next thing I am getting is my tuner, holding off on exhaust for now

any ideas? thanks

·
Registered
12,219 Posts
Your best bet for some affordable extra ponies is a tuner. Check into an Intune or Trinity. A few of our site supporting vendors can help you out there.
You won't see any big HP gains with a few bolt-ons (CAI / exhaust) and an improved tune. If you want real HP gains go with a supercharger......

http://www.challengerforumz.com/showthread.php?t=101208

·
Registered
209 Posts
Lots of sites will advertise performance parts for our vehicles. CAI, Exhaust, Ported TB & Intake, Tuners, Gear Ratio, Meth Injection, ect.

CAI, exhaust, ported tb & intake, tuner all give minimal hp numbers. Found the CAI would great for sound, exhaust great for sound, ported TB good for throttle boost, and tuner was great for improved shifts, throttle, and sportier feel. Im too poor to spend $2000+ on new gears this year but i heard lots of good reviews on them.

There really isnt much we can do to give ourselves good performance numbers. Its really Turbo/Supercharger or Nitrous. If you really do plan on getting twin turbos in the future then you should be saving up for 3.64-3.91 gears and buy a tuner asap.

Ive also havnt seen anyone advertise turbos for our 3.6L's let alone twin turbo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts