Dodge Challenger Forum banner

101 - 120 of 147 Posts

·
Premium Member
882 Posts
I get home this morning coming back from Sams Club. Usually Niko is waiting at the door. I was wondering where the hell this dog is....I call out to him nothing. Put some stuff away...then think... I didn’t close my bedroom door...
735A9CF5-1680-4BD7-91FB-8206D909C7B1.jpeg

Attachments

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Not sure if this was a quirk or a 6th sense. After I had a heart attack,my former rescue dog Midnite, would follow me to the bathroom and sit outside the door until I was done. Strange thing was she never did that before. She was a sweetheart.

View attachment 130018
I've heard of many cases where dogs could sense health problems of their owners, whether simply "under the weather" to more serious illnesses such as cancer.

·
Premium Member
3,280 Posts
Just thought I would share this because it is so weird.... I am cat sitting for my cousin Chandra whom is on business over in Japan for a month and her cat spooky and my dog Champ and my own cat Koochie have been getting along great. I went shopping last night and when I unloaded the groceries, I placed a cucumber on the counter and cats being curious as they are decided to jump up on the counter to see what I was doing. Well... She took one look at the cucumber and went ballistic and hit the ceiling and ran off behind the couch and would not come out for an hour.:eek: So I decided to google why a cat might be afraid of a cucumber and there were all these you tube videos of cats going nuts when cats were introduced to cucumbers. Well, until last night I never knew about this. Its funny because my cat is a dork and nothing seems to bother her. But anyway, It gave me a good laugh.:ROFLMAO:
-John

·
Trigger657
1,303 Posts
Just thought I would share this because it is so weird.... I am cat sitting for my cousin Chandra whom is on business over in Japan for a month and her cat spooky and my dog Champ and my own cat Koochie have been getting along great. I went shopping last night and when I unloaded the groceries, I placed a cucumber on the counter and cats being curious as they are decided to jump up on the counter to see what I was doing. Well... She took one look at the cucumber and went ballistic and hit the ceiling and ran off behind the couch and would not come out for an hour.:eek: So I decided to google why a cat might be afraid of a cucumber and there were all these you tube videos of cats going nuts when cats were introduced to cucumbers. Well, until last night I never knew about this. Its funny because my cat is a dork and nothing seems to bother her. But anyway, It gave me a good laugh.:ROFLMAO:
-John
Funny think I tried it with all our cats and nothing happened.....:(

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
-John

·
Trigger657
1,303 Posts
-John
I'm going with a Watermelon next time....:devilish:

·
Registered
509 Posts
we have two, a maltese pomerarian mix and a maltese poodle mix., both rescues, both were abused as puppies. the mrs swears that they both know the sound of my car. now, pretty much all of our neighbors have some sort of muscle car/modern classic/expensive car, but there are only two dodge's here, me and guy down the street driving a 5.7 challenger. anyway, when I get home at night, the little sh%ts will go crazy, paw at the door and run down the driveway to me, knocking each other out of the way to be first. I asked her why she doesn't run down the driveway the same way......you know, sleeping in the guestroom is great, my own bathroom, access to the kitchen, I can play forza at 4 in the morning.

·
Premium Member
16,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
we have two, a maltese pomerarian mix and a maltese poodle mix., both rescues, both were abused as puppies. the mrs swears that they both know the sound of my car. now, pretty much all of our neighbors have some sort of muscle car/modern classic/expensive car, but there are only two dodge's here, me and guy down the street driving a 5.7 challenger. anyway, when I get home at night, the little sh%ts will go crazy, paw at the door and run down the driveway to me, knocking each other out of the way to be first. I asked her why she doesn't run down the driveway the same way......you know, sleeping in the guestroom is great, my own bathroom, access to the kitchen, I can play forza at 4 in the morning.
When I was working, I would get home between 6:30 - 7 pm every night. There was only one female that would greet me at the door and she wasn't human.

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Abbie the Tabby woke hubby up this morning. The alarm clock alarmed but I must've fiddled with the volume dial when I was cleaning in there yesterday--it was really quiet. This is about the 4th time this kitty has prevented me from being late for work; we've had her about 3 years now. She doesn't do this on my days off though. When she wakes me she tries pulling the covers off me and making sounds; she woke him up by getting on his pillow.
Abbie 10-14-17.jpg

Attachments

101 - 120 of 147 Posts