Dodge Challenger Forum banner

121 - 140 of 147 Posts

·
Trigger657
1,303 Posts
I though this was kool.
Abbie the Tabby woke hubby up this morning. The alarm clock alarmed but I must've fiddled with the volume dial when I was cleaning in there yesterday--it was really quiet. This is about the 4th time this kitty has prevented me from being late for work; we've had her about 3 years now. She doesn't do this on my days off though. When she wakes me she tries pulling the covers off me and making sounds; she woke him up by getting on his pillow.
View attachment 250554
Good kitty. Needs a kitty candy reward.......🐱

·
Trigger657
1,303 Posts
Don't remember if I showed these knitted likeness of our gang. A few years back I asked mom to knit the group all together for a wall hanging deco. For some reason she forbid me to hang it anywhere in the house.
Seeing as the goodbye end of the cats is all I see in the day. I had her do something to that effect. For some reason they all run from me in the day, but look for me to give them candies at night. I don't think they like being around me in the day when I'm in the middle of a project. A bit of screaming and threatening going on...

Pooters a bit low, but still not bad for an 89 year old.

·
Premium Member
3,280 Posts
I'll make this long story really short. My dog loves coffee. I had him at the vet last week and asked why he does laps around the house every evening when I let him out right before dark. I mean, he runs like a greyhound on a race track. After the usual questions were asked, I mentioned the coffee. She (the vet) got really angry and said coffee is not for dogs. Bla-bla-bla, etc. So I stopped for about 4 days. Champ was really out of sorts (you have to be a dog owner to understand) and begging for his morning coffee and getting really belligerent. And sad. So this morning, I resumed his coffee dose. He is back to normal and happy.🐶 Woof!
Here he is with his coffee. Cream no sugar...

-John

·
Trigger657
1,303 Posts
I'll make this long story really short. My dog loves coffee. I had him at the vet last week and asked why he does laps around the house every evening when I let him out right before dark. I mean, he runs like a greyhound on a race track. After the usual questions were asked, I mentioned the coffee. She (the vet) got really angry and said coffee is not for dogs. Bla-bla-bla, etc. So I stopped for about 4 days. Champ was really out of sorts (you have to be a dog owner to understand) and begging for his morning coffee and getting really belligerent. And sad. So this morning, I resumed his coffee dose. He is back to normal and happy.🐶 Woof!
Here he is with his coffee. Cream no sugar...

View attachment 251798
-John
If you wanna winne him off coffee, offer him a Corona....🍻

·
Premium Member
7,482 Posts
Get her on here Dave. I call it like I see it. Besides, she's about 150 miles away.
Art me and the wife are two peas in a pod and she said she can make that 150 miles in an hour with the SRT so don’t answer your door at 7:30.😂

·
Premium Member
16,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
Art me and the wife are two peas in a pod and she said she can make that 150 miles in an hour with the SRT so don’t answer your door at 7:30.😂
lol. Thanks for the warning Dave. I spent the night in PA. Is it safe for me to go home ?

·
Premium Member
16,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #138
Cooper had a real bad episode last night after someone shot off fireworks for about 5 minutes. He's 4 1/2 now so he's been through this and thunder storms before. Normally he'll run into a bedroom,lay on the floor real still and wide eyed until its over.Then he's usually ok, but last night was real bad. He flew off the couch in the den and ran into our bedroom and jumped in with Sandy for the first time ever.

Then he spent the next hour or so panting, sweating and shaking like I've never seen a dog do before. Kept trying to calm him but it didn't work. Finally gave him a bull stick which seemed to help a little. He's ok today but I can tell he's nervous and won't go into the den. He's just sitting by the back sliding glass door staring in the direction where he heard the fireworks.

I'm thinking about getting some doggie downers or something to help him through the next episode. I'll call the Vet on Monday.

121 - 140 of 147 Posts