Phillips Performance Fender Flares 30% OFF & FREE SHIPPING

Discussion in 'Phillips Performance' started by robbie2883, Dec 4, 2017.

1. robbie2883

robbie2883 New Member

Vehicle?:
    Challenger
    Model Year?:
    Trim?:
    SRT Hellcat
    Color?:
    Destroyer Gray
    Transmission?:
    8-Speed Auto
    Get the look and fitment you've been wanting for your car. We currently offer these Little Devil flares for the Dodge Challenger. These fender flares are designed to OEM specifications and made from only the best materials for precision fitment and long lasting durability. We offer 2 options; Rear Flares only or a combo package that includes both front and rears. All required mounting hardware is included.

We are proud to announce that we are now taking orders for Phillips Performance Lil Devil fender flares for the Dodge Challenger. The first 50 orders are discounted to $1250 for the complete set of front and rear flares.

Now through December 25th we are offering free shipping. thats a $100 value!!!

ORDER HERE!!!

[​IMG]

2. bnichols

bnichols Member

Vehicle?:
    challenger
    Model Year?:
    Trim?:
    R/T Shaker Edition
    Color?:
    Plum Crazy
    Transmission?:
    6-Speed
    Sent you guys an e mail no response!?!? I had asked how they attach over the fender well? I see they use the rivets on the front and back side, do you guys have any pics of these on a car in natural light not blacked out like your ad??

3. robbie2883

robbie2883 New Member

Vehicle?:
    Challenger
    Model Year?:
    Trim?:
    SRT Hellcat
    Color?:
    Destroyer Gray
    Transmission?:
    8-Speed Auto

I apologize for the lack of response to emails. we are sorting out a delivery problem with emails. I will pm you my personal email address to use for now. i'm glad to help answer whatever i can for you.

The flares use minimal actual hardware and the points of attachment are patented, but the lock up is very secure. there is no chance of the flare flying off without physical help doing so. i have a few pictures. hope these help.

Attached Files:

4. bnichols

bnichols Member

Vehicle?:
    challenger
    Model Year?:
    Trim?:
    R/T Shaker Edition
    Color?:
    Plum Crazy
    Transmission?:
    6-Speed
    Thanks for the reply pics look really good I would like to talk to you some more about attaching the flares will wait for the pm thanks.