Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind using their photoshop skills on the attached pictures to show a white belt line stripe instead of the black one on my car.
Thanks !

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,625 Posts
Art, you could just delete the stripe entirely and get the SRT spoiler, but I actually like the black stripe with the black wheels and the black fuel door. I know, just what you need is another "opinion". LOL!

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
59,830 Posts
Art, you could just delete the stripe entirely and get the SRT spoiler, but I actually like the black stripe with the black wheels and the black fuel door. I know, just what you need is another "opinion". LOL!
I agree with keeping the black, it flows with the rest of the black. But I am curious to see the silver.

·
Registered
2011 SXT Pw7 Bright White Challenger
3,894 Posts
Silver Stripe

Frost Bite Blue Color

Granite Grey

Figured id throw in the others just to give you more Ideas, another Idea is to get the Stripes done in Paint and Ghost Stripe it just a shade lighter ?
Kinda a more Stealthy Look...

Enjoy my Friend.

Bill

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
31,625 Posts
Art, you're going to kill me, but I just had to. I went to the build & price on the Dodge site and did a little different look for your car. I put the shakedown stripes on it, the SRT spoiler, and eliminated the bumblebee stripe! That was fun!!! You could go there and see if you like those options!

·
Registered
22 Scat Pack
95 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts