Dodge Challenger Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Bill,
Man, you went above the call of duty ! I like your last two suggestions. If I understood you correctly, you chose a slightly lighter shade of indigo on the last one.
Really appreciate you taking the time to do this.
THANKS buddy. (y)

·
Premium Member
2021 R/T Scat Pack Shaker Widebody
4,289 Posts
What do you mean ?
Not sure about Jeff, but my Son suggested doing one stripe red and leaving the other black. He liked the idea of doing the front thin line in red and leaving the wide rear stripe black. But you could reverse that as well.

Reactions: MIDNITE RT

·
Premium Member
20,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Not sure about Jeff, but my Son suggested doing one stripe red and leaving the other black. He liked the idea of doing the front thin line in red and leaving the wide rear stripe black. But you could reverse that as well.
Gotcha’. Thanks !

·
Registered
2011 SXT Pw7 Bright White Challenger
3,894 Posts
Bill,
Man, you went above the call of duty ! I like your last two suggestions. If I understood you correctly, you chose a slightly lighter shade of indigo on the last one.
Really appreciate you taking the time to do this.
THANKS buddy. (y)
Yeah just 1 or 2 shades lighter to give a bit of the old school ghost stripe look.

·
Registered
2020 Scat Pack Widebody
236 Posts
just my worthless 2 cents but the black looks really nice with the car I think. It fits well with the wheels IMO and it doesnt introduce a 4th color (blue car, black wheels and stripes, red calipers).

wahtever you diecdr it's gonna look nice though, it's SPWB, and clearly a well kept one at that.👍

·
Premium Member
20,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
just my worthless 2 cents but the black looks really nice with the car I think. It fits well with the wheels IMO and it doesnt introduce a 4th color (blue car, black wheels and stripes, red calipers).

wahtever you diecdr it's gonna look nice though, it's SPWB, and clearly a well kept one at that.👍
Your opinion was exactly my mindset when I ordered the car. After 1 1/2 years, I’m exploring to see if I like something else. Appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts