1 - 20 of 2178 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EE3B3D12-8AF6-46EB-B089-A8D34E8A4A80.jpeg
98F0E5A1-AB01-4F74-AD1A-5C434DB2C690.jpeg
B4F6CBCB-FAE2-4FF5-84F8-9EB5694212D7.jpeg
I have thought about starting a thread that could be devoted to outdoor pictures. I know that they are often some wonderful pictures taken of beautiful scenery across our country and we all kinda have our own little slice of heaven that we like to take pics of so maybe a place to put those also would be nice. Here is a couple pics I took today of a patch of tiny mushrooms

·
Premium Member
11,989 Posts
View attachment 136498 Here is my great outdoors... Coming home from work and my street is blocked. All the rain

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
25,743 Posts
I want to show the contrast between what it looks like when we get dry here and what it looks like green. Here is the same spot that I took those buffalo pics last Thursday, and then late last summer in August:

84941.jpg

40991.jpg

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
That is an awesome idea!

·
25,743 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,968 Posts
View attachment 136538
Beautiful, that must be a shade spot!!!
That is on the back step and gets the morning sun then Shade after the sun passes, I knew you would like the Orange. Instead of buying the big planters this year I did my own. I’ve always had good luck with New Guinias in the sun too, I water them before I go to work and my wife hits them in the early afternoon. They do prefer the shade and will wilt right up if you don’t keep them watered.

·
25,743 Posts
YUM Dan!! My cherries should be ripe in a few days, but I am thinking the birds know this!!!

·
Premium Member
6,968 Posts
Me and the squirrels go to war ever year this time Betty....and sense I refuse to use leathal force...the squirrels always get the best end of things every year...lol[/

Wrist Rocket and a bean bag will get the message across.

·
Packin up my game gonna head out west....
2,470 Posts
On the way back from Ohio but here's what outdoors has looked like the past week.

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
I say YES SIR on the figs :) this is my LAST jar that was made by my grandma. Our trees are not ripe yet but when they are I will go pick and jar some :)
My grand mother was where I started too!! When I was 5 or 6 years old I used to BEG her for a jar that was at least 3 years old if not more. Looking at the year on top of the jar....the older....the darker color they would be. The really dark ones where like the sweetest candy you ever had!!! That last jar you have there is GOLD!!!!! Just looking at the color I KNOW what they will taste like!! Mine never seem to make it more than a year....lol

·
25,743 Posts
Taken early this evening. I am hoping this container just keeps putting out more flowers. Of course a Go Mango and Plum Crazy theme!

88711.jpg

1 - 20 of 2178 Posts