Dodge Challenger Forum banner

2121 - 2140 of 2178 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
I looked out the picture window to the East and saw that the moon was rising tonight. Quick grabbed the camera and went outside and took my chances that I'd get anything since it was so dark and my tripod was downstairs in the basement. Set the camera to manual mode and set shutter speed, ISO and aperture and quickly took about a dozen, Unfortunately this was the best I could get. You really have to freeze up and not flinch while the aperture is open in night shots. Still, not too bad for this old grandpa all things considered!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
25,743 Posts
Wow Art! That reminds of my view out the front door last spring when we had a lot of water after the spring thaw in the wheat field:

29282.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
Wow Art! That reminds of my view out the front door last spring when we had a lot of water after the spring thaw in the wheat field:

View attachment 245003
Nice picture Betty, although I hope we don't see this come planting season again this year. The long-term for our area already is hinting at it though! Reflections are nice, but not in a field of young planted crops.:)

·
25,743 Posts
Nice picture Betty, although I hope we don't see this come planting season again this year. The long-term for our area already is hinting at it though! Reflections are nice, but not in a field of young planted crops.:)
I agree!! We still have sunflowers to harvest from last year!!

·
25,743 Posts
Double post!!

2121 - 2140 of 2178 Posts