Dodge Challenger Forum banner

14981 - 15000 of 15100 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
:devilish:After realizing that my pull-down garage door also has a rope with a "loop" on the end, I went in to make sure everything was OK. I found a couple of items that MIGHT be interpreted wrong! #1, a portable gallows? #2, a cross that might be burnt, or maybe just rusty? Lighten up everybody, we've got enough going on in the world already, no need to feed the sickness! :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,880 Posts

·
Registered
2,880 Posts

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Me too! When I worked at North Island Naval Air Station in the Grace Hopper building.
I was first there with VAW-116, then I maintained the S-3 Viking flight simulators, and finally I worked for NADEP doing depot level maintenance on F-18 Hornet electronics.

Reactions: HemiMetal

·
Mopartial to Challengers
9,430 Posts
I was first there with VAW-116, then I maintained the S-3 Viking flight simulators, and finally I worked for NADEP doing depot level maintenance on F-18 Hornet electronics.
I worked there as a civilian server admin for the NMCI (Navy Marines Corps Intranet) from 2006-2010 working out of the Grace Hopper building. Part of my drive included having to cross the maintenance tarmac just past the flight hangars. Really cool coming to the lone intersection on the tarmac and giving the right of way to an F-18 taxiing across the runway. I also enjoyed Fleet Week when all sorts of WWII aircraft would be parked on the tarmac, or just to see aircraft from the Navy, USMC, and Air Force being returned from overseas duty for maintenance and repair.

·
Registered
2,880 Posts

I worked there as a civilian server admin for the NMCI (Navy Marines Corps Intranet) from 2006-2010 working out of the Grace Hopper building. Part of my drive included having to cross the maintenance tarmac just past the flight hangars. Really cool coming to the lone intersection on the tarmac and giving the right of way to an F-18 taxiing across the runway. I also enjoyed Fleet Week when all sorts of WWII aircraft would be parked on the tarmac, or just to see aircraft from the Navy, USMC, and Air Force being returned from overseas duty for maintenance and repair.
I also was there to catch the Constellation a couple of times when I was with VF-96 in route to the Tonkin Gulf.

14981 - 15000 of 15100 Posts