Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well since there has not been a new post here since January cause we have all been snowed in, I figured for fun we could post a pic of us getting our cars ready for the season. I'm extremely board with this weather...... Pulled the car out today on finally a nice day. Cleaned her off, just couldn't get myself to take her for a ride yet because of all the road salt.

Please post your pick of you waking up your Mopar for the summer! :D

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
I actually took mine for a short 2 mile drive.... but the roads are way too dirty to keep her out. Bought her in November and this is the 1st that I have had her out since. Still need to have the recall work done too.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
here are two pictures i have... first one is where the challenger sits for 4-6 month of hibernation... i always store the car with the hood open because i have heard that rodents are less likely to build a home if they don't have a "roof" over their heads...

and second picture was taken yesterday, it warmed up close to 50 so i pulled the car out and let it bask in the sun... but look at all the snow we still have... challenger won't be hitting the bricks for atleast another month or until the roads are clear of snow, ice, salt, and sand... :shakehead:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts