Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 481 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
T/A Plus, T/A, T/A 392, 70s T/A... whatever :)

I'll start with 3 pictures I just took, and yes, I got the car on Tuesday and it's already dirty (it does rain in CA sometimes)

I haven't looked at the color balance on my camera so the Orange is a little washed up but I'll look into it whenever I'll take the time to go somewhere and take real pictures.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle
Vehicle Car Hood Family car Supercar
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Muscle car

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GoManGoRon, great choice of color!
Oppo, dude, if my Rumblebee wasn't already yellow, I'd have gotten the T/A in that color, it's awesome. Sadly, My truck is yellow and so is my Lotus Elise... that's a lot of yellow LOL

·
Registered
2019 Destroyer Grey T/A 392
363 Posts
X2 to that I almost kept my redline rt but the boy thought he had to go to college so that didn't happen.

·
Registered
2019 Destroyer Grey T/A 392
363 Posts
the T/A just looks so aggressive I love it.
just wish I would've got the hood pin kit. last year in Vegas they wasn't single T/A in the show. I'm sure there will be this year can't wait.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Love what you did with those mirrors! Looks great!

the T/A just looks so aggressive I love it.
just wish I would've got the hood pin kit. last year in Vegas they wasn't single T/A in the show. I'm sure there will be this year can't wait.
You can get the kit on Mopar or probably rock auto. Just poke holes in the hood

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
that's the hard part... poking of the holes
I know the feeling. Had to make 6 holes in the fiberglass clamshell of my Elise for a rear wing and I measured just about 20 times... Then when I started drilling I was like, oh man! what if I measured incorrectly! Yikes. Turned out good but it was scary.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The round plates are actually glued onto the hood... I thought that they'd be bolted down or something, but nope... just like an emblem, just some foamy stuff with double side sticky tape on.
I noticed because I went to get an estimate for getting a clear wrap on the whole front end of the car.

1 - 20 of 481 Posts