Dodge Challenger Forum banner
461 - 480 of 508 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
What’s wrong with this picture? An SRT8 owner parks next to me at Nashville Cars and Coffee with the hood my car should have had.

View attachment 279724
Personally, I desire to have the '70's period correct hood on my T/A, however, I also feel that the modern Challenger's hood is a tad short and for some reason, the correct T/A scoop on the hood makes it look shorter so I'm really torn. Both cars look gorgeous though!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger TA 392
32 Posts
The round plates are actually glued onto the hood... I thought that they'd be bolted down or something, but nope... just like an emblem, just some foamy stuff with double side sticky tape on.
I noticed because I went to get an estimate for getting a clear wrap on the whole front end of the car.
Hello all, I have been trying to purchase the Hood pins for my '21 TA but the Dealers tell me the Mopar Kit does not fit, has anyone else run into this issue? I know I could have ordered them with the build so I am curious why I wouldn't be able to find them to install myself. Thanks for any information.
Wheel Car Tire Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello all, I have been trying to purchase the Hood pins for my '21 TA but the Dealers tell me the Mopar Kit does not fit, has anyone else run into this issue? I know I could have ordered them with the build so I am curious why I wouldn't be able to find them to install myself. Thanks for any information.
I'm in the middle of purchasing a 21 TA 392. (Dealer cant deliver until windshield recall is complete and they broke the windshield removing it lol) I just had them order hood pins for it and they are installing so I'm not sure why your dealer is telling you they don't fit.

·
Registered
Challenger TA 392
32 Posts
I'm in the middle of purchasing a 21 TA 392. (Dealer cant deliver until windshield recall is complete and they broke the windshield removing it lol) I just had them order hood pins for it and they are installing so I'm not sure why your dealer is telling you they don't fit.
Hi, thanks for the information... would you mind passing along the Dealer # that you use so I can call them? I appreciate the help...

-Jose

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2014 in TorRed that I gave to my son as a graduation present a couple months ago. TorRed is one of my fave Dodge colors. (Its an SXT so he shouldn't get in too much trouble lol) The car I'm purchasing is Granite. I didn't order it, its in their garage waiting on a windshield lol.

·
Registered
Challenger TA 392
32 Posts
I have a 2014 in TorRed that I gave to my son as a graduation present a couple months ago. TorRed is one of my fave Dodge colors. (Its an SXT so he shouldn't get in too much trouble lol) The car I'm purchasing is Granite. I didn't order it, its in their garage waiting on a windshield lol.
Oh nice…. I have Granite on my Durango… very nice color also. The thing about Challengers is that they attract lots of attention… pair that with certain colors and loud exhausts, you will see alot of red and blue lights in the rearview mirror lol…

461 - 480 of 508 Posts