Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As some of you know, I recently pulled the black R/T Classic Stripes off of my Challenger and made her nekked. The stripes were getting a little ratty. I decided to put Plan A into effect. I went to a local sign/graphics maker for stripes. After he took pics of the Challenger for reference, he cut the striping out of Avery Reflective Vinyl. I chose the Light Blue because I wanted something different. It is also reflective so the stripes show up as bright blue when a vehicle's lights hit it. Here are some pics. But the pics don't do justice to the colors.

·
MOPAR Top Eliminator, Carlisle 2016
27,975 Posts
Love it Dan! In daylight it seems to give it the same frosted look that matte black on a black car gives....

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,727 Posts
That is really cool I like plan A.:smileup::smileup:

·
Registered
313 Posts
Now, THAT is thinking out of the box!! I like it!!From one B5 owner to another-great look, almost like a ghost stripe!

·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,465 Posts
Dan, I really like it!! It is kind of like the black matte on a black car. Very cool change Dan!! Your car looks so great!

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,686 Posts
:rep:

For thinking outside the box. Nicely done! :smileup:

·
2012 RT Redline Tri Coat
3,675 Posts
Oh my, that is wicked cool. Reps for you!!!!!!!!!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your comments, Guys and Gals! I appreciate them!

·
Premium Member
18,504 Posts
Very nice Dan ! Its almost like you have 2 colors for the price of one.Very subtle during the day, jumps at you when the light hits it at night. :smileup:

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
good choice on the ghost stripes!

·
What's Old is New Again!
39,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, Everyone, for the great comments! I am going to have to take it back to the graphics place on Monday. In the bright sun, it shows quite a bunch of "pimples". I hope they can fix them easily.

·
Administrator
2016 Challenger Scat Pack Shaker
53,727 Posts
Thanks, Everyone, for the great comments! I am going to have to take it back to the graphics place on Monday. In the bright sun, it shows quite a bunch of "pimples". I hope they can fix them easily.
Those may be gone by Monday, if they used a wet method to install the stripes, could be a little longer if the humidity is high there.

·
RELIVN
301 Posts
Looks great Dan. Especially with the blue/blue contrast. Nice job!

Dick

·
Premium Member
17,675 Posts
Plan A rocks Dan!! Love the ghost stripes! The reflective factor only adds to the coolness!! Good Job!!:smileup:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts