·
Waiting for beautiful fall colors!
2020 Go Mango Scat Pack
28,445 Posts
Anything special that interests you??

·
Registered
3,617 Posts
...CORESharon, as MommaBetty asked, is there something that interests you? I can see by the your join date and the number of posts you have written that you are still pretty new to the Z. As you may be aware there are a lot of different places on the Z that you can visit to read about different subjects, even a site that offers you the chance to give your say about things not Challenger related.
This has been a long winter for many of us here who keep our Challengers hidden away until better weather and road conditions become available. Because of this we spend more time here reading and probably living vicariously through other members who can drive year-round in their cars.
Soon with the weather improving and more members getting out and about the subjects that will be offered up will be greatly increased. Also if you follow closely here on the General Subjects Site you may have noticed that members have contributed many things to respond to but their subject matter gets moved to respective sites that better fit the subject matter.
I for one enjoy reading posts concerning cleaning and waxing. I enjoy reading about improvements members have made concerning air-intakes and exhaust. I'm not saying that I limit myself to these subjects but I do pay a little closer attention to them.
I am a person of limited input to the Z but I really eat up a lot of info given here and try to pass along a Rep when I am permitted to give it. I hope I didn't talk to much!
Enjoy the Journey! Lou.

Reactions: friendoffur

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Cranial blood flowing.

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,683 Posts
Hi Sharon

At the top of the page, on the forum toolbar next to the Log Out link is a link titled Unanswered Threads

There may be a few new topics there that you haven't seen yet.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts