·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The body color grill surround is nice too....

I like the total look of that car!!
any chance Jon or are you sticking with your R/T C? LOL :gy:

·
Registered
12,271 Posts
I'll stick with what I have. With only 14,500 mi on the clock it hasn't even started the break-in period yet.
I figure i'll get the TC recall done and see how that pans out......
I did get a notice in the mail from HOLTZ Chev (where I bought my car). They offered me a deal I almost couldn't refuse. My car plus $5,699 (+ T,T&R) and they would put me in "new" '13 V6 Camaro.
Vicki said she'd give me the boot if I even thought about it...............
Gotta keep my MOPAR & my Swee-T.

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
Interesting how Dodge is taking a hint from the modders here on the Z!
:smileup:I have said that for years they really do copy us but dont give us any credit??:4-dontknow:

·
455 RWHP / 452 Torque
3,735 Posts
Why don't they put some kind of cheap-arsed cover (or a decent quality reusable one) on the cars after putting them on the trailer? Does it come down to cost or are there concerns about it coming off during transit? I've seen some of the foreign car makers put covers on their cars, so it makes me wonder why more don't do it.

Also going to add the script Challenger marker in the grill, been meaning to do that since day one...
Only thing I don't like about that badge is how the gap around the C is filled in, whereas on the NOS metal badges you can get on ebay and other places, it's cut out. It's just a little distracting to my eye. Not a huge deal, but just something I noticed. Oh, and that grille doesn't look right without the R/T badge (or some sort of special Shaker badge).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.