Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
From Torque News -

On Tuesday we looked at a picture of the Hellcat Hemi engine that will power the next generation SRT Challenger sitting on a factory engine stand from our friend The Mopar Man and today, The Mopar Man has new, spicy shots of the Hellcat Hemi in the Challenger’s engine bay along with some spy shots showing what we believe to be the new SRT Challenger.

While some images have caught what is believed to be the new Hellcat Hemi under the hood of a Dodge Challenger test mule, this image appears to be the first full engine image that we have seen of Chrysler’s new 600+ horsepower supercharged Hemi.

Also more shots from The Mopar Man on his website.

Looks pretty convincing to me!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Looks like theres truth behind the rumors..............Next year, upgrade!:smileup:
agree its either the SRT or the Scatpack as my next upgrade next year pending i haven't put to much into the on 2014 shaker R/T that i have now already did the mopar exhaust upgrade and they have already ordered my mopar header upgrade might be hard to part with her if i keep at this pace.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
hmmmmmm...maybe a new subgreen beast.:gr_grin:

·
Premium Member
21,676 Posts
Looks like theres truth behind the rumors..............Next year, upgrade!:smileup:
If you upgrade to the SC model looks like it will be rather expensive.

From Allpar article below.

The supercharged 6.2 will be positioned against similar GM and Ford cars, which run to over $70,000, but will have more interior space and better amenities, and possibly better performance despite its larger size. Pricing is unknown, but we don’t expect it to run under $75,000.

http://www.allpar.com/cars/dodge/challenger/2015.html

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Looks impressive. But I bet it will be out of most of us price range. I am betting much like the new Z28, base price will be 75K. With dealer mark ups I am saying 85K plus.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts