Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came across this video on Youtube it was based on an SRT designer discussion on his newest design. I fell so hard in love for this one and would trade my Classic for it in a heartbeat. I dont know if it is for sure an SRT as it has the looks of a Mopar 14. Take a look...

·
Mopartial to Challengers
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic
9,672 Posts
Well, a possible giveaway is that the designer is wearing a HellCat shirt, but... That said, the HellCat was not revealed at Spring Festival 9 last month.

EDIT: The color is Mopar Blue, a color chosen for Dodge's 100th anniversary that has not been used previously on Challengers. It is a very striking color, but I think that's a regular Challenger in the video.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Saw those specialty rims from a live feed of SF9, those things are amazing looking :smileup:

·
How fa$$$t do want to go?
9,002 Posts
That's the MOPAR '14. The side stripe goes up and over the trunk. 100 production run. I've read they've already sold all 100.--:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, a possible giveaway is that the designer is wearing a HellCat shirt, but... That said, the HellCat was not revealed at Spring Festival 9 last month.

EDIT: The color is Mopar Blue, a color chosen for Dodge's 100th anniversary that has not been used previously on Challengers. It is a very striking color, but I think that's a regular Challenger in the video.
Good Catch I didnt know that was a HellCat shirt, but now after your post and looking at it I can see how it could be.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also anyone know what this decal on the bottom fender is? Im thinking ScatPack but didnt know they used decals for it in that area.

·
Registered
83 Posts
It says "M" Performance, with a checkered flag in the background. Saw it on a Mopar 14.

·
SX=Modern Mopar Experts
3,961 Posts
This was a one off design study that SRT put together to show off all the Mopar performance parts as well as some one off items like the 22" wheels. This was shown at springfest. This isn't a production vehicle, color was one off wheels were one off and the rest came from Mopar parts catalog. Mark and the team do things like this to gauge interest for future products

·
Registered
150 Posts
maybe some of these

An under-hood shot reveals a massive supercharger. Rumor has it that the HellCat will boast around 640 hp, which is more than enough to provide direct competition for the Camaro ZL1, Z/28 and the Shelby GT500:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts