Dodge Challenger Forum banner

361 - 380 of 408 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
" that's what we all say.......;) Kenny
Well, I've got nothing "planned." That said, I ordered the car I wanted and nothing more. The only thing I would consider adding is mud flaps. They should have offered them as a dealer-installed option but they didn't. Mud flaps are a sensible addition; they help keep your flanks clean and reduce the amount of debris you kick up on other drivers.

Aside from that, it makes it easier for they guy who wants to restore this car to "original condition" thirty years from now. ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well, I've got nothing "planned." That said, I ordered the car I wanted and nothing more. The only thing I would consider adding is mud flaps. They should have offered them as a dealer-installed option but they didn't. Mud flaps are a sensible addition; they help keep your flanks clean and reduce the amount of debris you kick up on other drivers.

Aside from that, it makes it easier for they guy who wants to restore this car to "original condition" thirty years from now. ;)
ZL1 Addons sell both front and rear for $89. Easy to install, and put it on my WB

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here is my 2019 Scatpack Widebody with indigo blue color. Got it ceramic coated, ZL1 Addons rock guards, windows tinted, mid muffler swapped with dynomax Race bullets.

Attachments

·
Registered
115 Posts
I’ve not posted on this page since I’ve joined so here she is. 2015 Scat Pack Shaker, B5 blue, Eibach lowering springs, American racing long tube headers with cat delete, Barton shifter with speed dawg knob.

Crappy pic of her sitting in the garage. I picked her up a week before Christmas and don’t drive it in the winter. I’ll get better pics in the spring.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Wow, that torred is really growing on me. Weird how it looks lighter in some pics and darker in others. Maybe its the black wheels and tinted windows that makes it appear a tad darker.
418 posts and still no car. I wonder if it will ever happen?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Oh yea, my Triple Nickel was a new arrival at my nearest dealer. - very few options.
Auto Transmission, Convenience Group, Sound Group II, and SRT Performance Spoiler. I love "Grey Ghost', for sure.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
My first post here so I don't know how to do anything but I'll give it a shot. I was wanting to get a Challenger for many years but being a dad, I settled for a 2012 Charger due to the practicality of a 4-door. Now in 2019, kids have grown up and moved out so I traded in the Charger for a new '19 Challenger. A Hellcat was out of reach for me financially so I settled for the next best thing. For me, driving this new car has been nothing short of a dream come true. Oh, if only I could have had a car like this when I was in my 20's !!! Well, maybe it's a good thing that I didn't because I really appreciate the privilege now and driving safely is closer to the front of my mind than ever.

The interior is red Alcantara on black leather. Car is fully loaded with all options.

Mods:
Hellcat airbox with DRL intake (Installation video below)
Power Stop (Z23-1405) Z23 Evolution Sport Brake Pads
Tinted glass and sunroof
D.I.P.S V-RRR (DIRECT INLET PORT SCREENS) and Trunk Pulls
Scatpack-Bee puddle lights
All interior lights are red LEDs

Installation video for Hellcat airbox with DRL intake...
Sweet ride! I love that color! How do you like the Power Stop (Z23-1405) Z23 Evolution Sport Brake Pads? Do they really make less brake dust or is it just lighter in color?

361 - 380 of 408 Posts